50th Anniversary Rolex 24 @ Daytona January 26-29, 2012

if you bought a corral ticket, the speedway should have called you to confirm how many parking passes you'll need

Well I bought it Sunday night and haven't recieved a call yet :/

I did get an email saying my ticket will be at will call. I just wanna make sure I can park with the corral.

i'd call the speedway then to confirm you get a corral parking pass

Nothing new to report after this weeks conf call. As previously mentioned, organized car corrals is a new thing for DIS so at this point I think you guys know as much as we do and we'll find out the rest when we get there next week!

We may not have the most cars, but with the Castrol crew + the organizers (Marlon & crew) of other great Mazda car corrals around the country, the Mazda car corral experience will be the best out of all the other mfg corrals there next week (2thumbs)

We're working a few more things, so stay tuned for another announcement early next week.

cool.... would it involve anything about camping lol

sorry to be annoying but just trying to figure out if im coming up friday or not.

Also I still have not recieved my call about my car bein with the corral. I tried calling again today. Really don't wanna be left outta the corral

nope that's the number, odd your not getting an answer.

Those that ordered their mazda corral tickets prior to Jan 1 are starting to receive their packages today

ya never got a call either but i did get my tickets for saturday and sunday. but no ticket for friday though which i paid for

you are not the only one that did not get the Friday ticket that bought one. I'll see if my buddy called and found out why...

Should be a crazy time AND the place is going to be a PACKED!

Word is all the RV slips sold out long ago, camping plots sold out last month, car corral tickets sold out last week, 4-day tickets are sold out completely, & 2-day tickets are almost sold out

I'm sure single day tickets will be available everyday & it looks like this year is going to be elbow to elbow!

i hate not getting Speed channel. . . at least when there's something other than Nascar on

Yeah I couldn't live without the Speed channel unless there was some other way to watch F1 and Grand-Am.

Back