505 Intake Manifold COMPLETED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely interested' but how about the runners are they wider than a stock cylinder head ports. I plan on porting my cylinder head to flow for upwards of 400-450whp but I want both my intake and exhaust manifolds to be port matched as clOse as possible. I don't want Any restrictions. Also has anyone been running larger throttle bodies with this unit?

ahh another naive one with huge HP dreams in a protege. Good luck also as far as porting goes you can't really do much on the intake side and this mani allready comes port matched.

its not about high horsepower numbers why don't people get this??? remember were not v8s so we don't weigh as much, so with 200whp were already fast and i mean fast.

does have a point though with maybe switching up the throttle body to match with the bigger intake

Who can i talk to about ordering or putting in an order for the manifold i know it has to be a group buy but i can not access the link above for the gb! Any help would be great thanks!

Who can i talk to about ordering or putting in an order for the manifold i know it has to be a group buy but i can not access the link above for the gb! Any help would be great thanks!

He said he would be working on a future GB. This on is no longer available

Ok I can understand that! But who do I need to talk to about it? Just so I can put my name in the pot?

I have massaged 505zoom and there is no reply from him yet or is there someone different I need to pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back