Turbo manifolds?

Hey everyone!

I haven't been on here in a long time as I am no longer making the turbo manifolds for the Protege.

I am not going to make them anymore but I have decided to help a friend build some. He does all my ceramic coating these days and he wanted to have his own product so I suggested he make Protege manifolds. The design I suggested will be a hybrid of CNC machined parts and mandrel bent tubes. I will be helping him with the machined parts to get him going.

I am on here to see if there is any interest in such a product? Please get in touch and give feedback about this.

If there is enough interest we shall proceed with a prototype and get it tested.

Manifolds will be stock replacement style.

Cheers!

Leen Steed
www.steedspeed.com

Last edited:
I see people looking for replacements for a cracked Callaway stocker all the time. If you made one to fit the stock setup I think they would sell.

Being 10 years out of production, there aren't too many new people looking to build up their car with a custom setup at this point compared to second owners just trying to keep them running, imo.

I would love one. For the stock platform of course. Also maybe a downpipe with j pipe???

I would be very interested in a oe replacement! Even though my stocker isnt cracked (yet) Its always in the back of my mind!

i have a replacement manifold, but i am curious to see what this will look like. and of course as stated replacement manifolds are always in demand

Im really anticipating this! I hope it doesnt fall thru. And are they gonna look like the other steedspeeds? Good flow rate? Bigger bore than stocker? Sorry so many questions. Ive just been needing a new mani for a while.

I'm intersted but it really comes down to timing for me when you guys start this. The last time i had the cash flow you stopped making them literally a few days before i tried to order one and didnt have any in stock except T3.

oh god... i really want a T2 steedspeed manifold

but i have an ebay one installed already, and my wallet is slim atm XD

Back