5. IshSonP5 - (3" Box only)
6. Kiamors - (3" Box + filter)
7. 31R - (3" kit w/ BPV)
8. Destineal - (3" Box only)
9. bwalt - (3" Box only)
10. RX - (still deciding)
11. Lewis7789 - (3" Box only - No A/C)

Last edited:
Sweet. Im so looking forward to when this gets ready to go forward. I have the cash on hand now but If you aren't in a super hurry then I would rather wait until I get my taxes back. Its nice to hear that things are starting to get back to normal for you 505. Hopefully you can get it done and shipped in time for a spring install. Its too cold to go ripping my car apart in my yard right now and I'm still buying parts for my FMIC build.

It's looking like waterjet will be cutting the parts next week, and they'll be headed straight over to welding/bending from there. I'm hoping that everything goes fairly quick and they start shipping mid/late march.

I am also going to offer black or clear anodized as a finish option. Not sure on exact price yet.

March sounds great. and with the clear anodizing I have yet another option to consider. I was going to get it plain and polish it myself but given the amount of muck and dust that I've been collecting this winter the anodized finish might be the way to go.

1. Jaysanooch - (Custom 3" kit) *Deposit Paid*
2. Circuit - (Custom N/A kit) *Deposit Paid*
3. Mazdaspeed2oo35 - (Custom 4" kit)
4. dmention7 - (MSP kit)
5. IshSonP5 - (3" Box only)
6. Kiamors - (3" Box + filter)
7. 31R - (3" kit w/ BPV)
8. Destineal - (3" Box only)
9. bwalt - (3" Box only)
10. RX - (still deciding)
11. Lewis7789 - (3" Box only - No A/C)
12. bonksnbongs - Still Deciding - pmed..

Stuff is starting to show up for these kits. Today I received 50 feet of trim-lok for the edge seals, tomorrow all of the DZUS fasteners are coming in. I am supposed to be getting the revised lid tonight from Wes, if that comes in I will snap some pics of the finished piece tomorrow and post up some pics.

oh i am here , not on the list yet,

eh i am gonna confirm with my buddy whatever i am getting this tomorrow if you have extra one for me.

i am having a stock MSP with corksport FMIC with HKS BOV 1"recirculation setup(i have everything in hand, just not installed yet). so i need 1" BOV nipple and a nipple for Breather port?

just a question do i delete BPV if i go for BOV recirculation? i do have a Y pipe that could connect both BPV and BOV recirculation togather

either i am bad searcher, or theres no "howto" on it.........

so a short answer to that is , i only need 1 nipple for dual setup right?

since i have a Y pipe i can connect both for a dual setup or BPV-delete.

Sign me up for a full cab kit for msp powdercoated black with the bpv nipple please, two questions though can I pay up front for everything including shipping? And will the maf still be on the intake piping? Thank you

whats the size of the 2.75 inlet filter?

4" x 6"?

the area i drive has bunch holes, they build up water during raining day

do you think i still need a hydra shield / heat shield for heavy rain season? safer? or its not needed.

i would like to get a CAB kit for stock MSP. and how much do you charge for shipping to Ontario with USPS?

whats the size of the 2.75 inlet filter?

4" x 6"?

the area i drive has bunch holes, they build up water during raining day

do you think i still need a hydra shield / heat shield for heavy rain season? safer? or its not needed.

i would like to get a CAB kit for stock MSP. and how much do you charge for shipping to Ontario with USPS?

No need. That area is pretty well protected from water, unless you have no fender liners LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back