400+ whp MS3 on pump gas

You should read more about the "wall" that CP-e broke with the SB that the AP hasn't broken yet.

SB is good for stock turbo cars as wells as BT cars. If you're going BT, then SB is pretty much your only option to go over 400whp. Not saying that the AP can't do it but it seems most people that are built are going the SB way.

I chose the AP myself because i don't have big plans like others, more tuners available in my area that use the AP, and more info available to use the ATR so you can tune the car yourself.

Awesome numbers for the OP btw, that's great.

thanks for the input.

^18psi over on msf is makin 380whp on stock internals with a 3076. he's been runnin that way for awhile with no known issues, i wouldnt trust these things past 400 unbuilt

^18psi over on msf is makin 380whp on stock internals with a 3076. he's been runnin that way for awhile with no known issues, i wouldnt trust these things past 400 unbuilt

good to know, thanks man. i may just put 7k to the side in a new "just in case" account lol

That's funny, a couple months ago all I heard was "don't go over 350 unbuilt" apparently the MS3 is starting to get figured out.

Nice power numbers! Now the most important numbers- what kind of 1/4 mile times and traps are you getting?!

1.what kind of dyno im guessing dynojet?
2.which rods/pistons
3.do you have XL cpe intake? with the flashes to go with it?
4.who tunned ur standback...please say jake?
5.the question of the hour..........

what can you expect with out building your motor?? and going big turbo with just fuel pump....

btw where did you buy the turbo from because ive been looking for one...which intercooler you have

good s*** cherry. im actually gettings socks old turbo set up. gonna be on roughly the exact setup he was running. and been talkin with jake at cp-e and goin with SB and flashes so ill see what kind of numbers i put out after my motors all done.

his old setup is a 3071 with .82ar ill be playing with that and see what numbers it puts out with my tuner. might jump to a 3076 or 35 later on i'd like to see what the 3071 will do first.

you using upgraded injector seals? or upgraded intank pump at all?

good s*** cherry. im actually gettings socks old turbo set up. gonna be on roughly the exact setup he was running. and been talkin with jake at cp-e and goin with SB and flashes so ill see what kind of numbers i put out after my motors all done.

his old setup is a 3071 with .82ar ill be playing with that and see what numbers it puts out with my tuner. might jump to a 3076 or 35 later on i'd like to see what the 3071 will do first.

you using upgraded injector seals? or upgraded intank pump at all?

You should be able to make good power on sock's old setup. I haven't run into an issue with injector seals and the car is making 420-440whp right now. The with upgraded fuel pump internals there is sufficient fueling available to make alot more HP.

Nice power numbers! Now the most important numbers- what kind of 1/4 mile times and traps are you getting?!

I don't know what type of quarter times the car puts out by i know on pump gas its quicker than modded c6 vettes, and is a driver's race with c6 z06's.

Here's the last dyno on pump gas/meth (btw, the car makes than 420, i only revved it to 6173 rpms on this pull)

Picture242.jpg

Datalog from the pull (0 KR!!!!!)

6k420whplog.jpg

damn man. s*** looks legit!! socks was running the setup i got and had a lot of problems with the injector seals which is why i asked. he was makin 430 on a lower psi i believe.

still on the fence if i want to run meth. good to see some new big HP numbers coming up.

lol i wouldn't ....stock rods might do well at first but one day they will meet their doom (yupnope)

damn man. s*** looks legit!! socks was running the setup i got and had a lot of problems with the injector seals which is why i asked. he was makin 430 on a lower psi i believe.

still on the fence if i want to run meth. good to see some new big HP numbers coming up.

he made 423 hp with nitrous...just so that everyone is clear

he made 423 hp with nitrous...just so that everyone is clear

uhh no. he made 428 with built motor cp-e flashes and big turbo. actually, made 428 on a mustand dyno.

he ran nitrous previous to getting cp-e flashes and not for very long...just so everyone is clear.

Last edited:
I made 69 on a mustash rido. (wow)

What is the total cost from the 428hp build? Any regrets along the way?

and this is before cp-e flashes. if you frequent MSF and actually read the cp-e thread. you'll see that he made 428 with NO spray and a popped injector seal. i'd love to link it but unfortunately its not allowed.

and this is before cp-e flashes. if you frequent MSF and actually read the cp-e thread. you'll see that he made 428 with NO spray and a popped injector seal. i'd love to link it but unfortunately its not allowed.

i am on MSF...i was just going by the info that was in the titles of his youtube vid....

cherryvodka any updates? max that turbo out yet lol? do you have a link from where you purchased ur turbo?

Back