360 view in Signature

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes it take a long time for 360 view to engage when you first start the car. Im wondering if this is normal.

Do you have it set to default to have the camera on when you start the engine?

When you first start the car the system needs to boot, then it wants you to accept the obligatory warning before it will let you see the image. After that it is sometimes a bit slow if you are using CarPlay but you can force it quicker by pressing the camera view button on the dash.

When you first start the car the system needs to boot, then it wants you to accept the obligatory warning before it will let you see the image. After that it is sometimes a bit slow if you are using CarPlay but you can force it quicker by pressing the camera view button on the dash.

The problem is that sometimes it takes a long time to boot up and I really dont want to wait around before backing out of a tight spot. I cant figure out why sometimes it boots up quickly and other times much more slowly.

I know what you mean. I think it depends if you had a device connected previously because it searches for it.

I have the same deal but it's still much quicker than my previous '17 Santa Fe Sport Ultimate. The screen would often go black for a few minutes so I usually just take off and ignore the infotainment until it completely loads. So in comparison to that, the CX-5 isn't all too bad as the reverse camera still works immediately when I'm backing out of my garage. It is disappointing for sure though.

Back