323 gtx

The car is now ready to be driven... Although i feel ill have to redo the head do to a loud clicking

The car is driving pretty awesome. Definitely needs the f-con tuned. Before tuning i do plan to get injector rebuild kit plus the injector seals and grommets if its not included in the kit. Also the recommend 1 step colder plugs and ngk wires. A new fuel filter and a walbro fuel pump and we should be able to get a nice tune.

I did get a couple interior piece that need replacement all the green painted parts are gone and b pillars that were painted black now back to oem

Very nice!! I haven't had time to do anything with mine. Keep it up!

thanks... believe or not been having warmed up starting issues due to spark plugs i went from NGK BCPR6EGP to NGK BKR7EIX Iridiums they are awesome .028 to .030 gap fixed the problem car is boosting strong making 11.9 psi boost controller not hooked up

order up a couple more parts new
beck/arnley spark plug wires
beck/arnley ignition coil
beck/arnley fuel filter
on ebay picked up
new honeycomb grill
new oem mazda emblem
Injector repair kit
walbro high out fuel pump

Got some problems taken care of this week
Started with dropping the tank and cleaning all the dirt out

Also gave the exhaust a paint job

After I reinstalled the tank I handle the fuel pump

The secondary pump looks horrible

I installed a new fuel filter as well so I decided to clean up the injectors

Definitely better seals

I installed some fog light. order some new clear corner lights and bumper lights these are class

Made in Japan for KMART

A little bit of adjustments and we should be good

Got some more repairs taken care of fixed my shifter linkage got a new one updated version from mazda. Also smogged as well now car is running great cv boots ripped on the driver side will be repaid along with the sunroof next

New tags for the first time in 8 years

Next project is the sunroof

Couple examples

So I decided to check out the tick in the head come to find out my exhaust came is being chewed up

Really wish I had time to finish mine up. Great fun little sleepers. Been trying to find a celica alltrac trans stock Awd trans won't stand up to a gt28

Does the evc just control valve timing? What do you change or add to the head so you can use the evc hook-up?

I was give up on the car after the head issue but my brother reminded me how much I love the car so I went picked a head plus cams from the pick a parts and now will be running again soon

Mine hasn't ran in over a year. First was wedding then didn't have time with my last job. Now that I have time I can finally get the Cobb webs off it

Mine hasn't ran in over a year. First was wedding then didn't have time with my last job. Now that I have time I can finally get the Cobb webs off it

nice bro definitely interested in seeing what your plans are for the car. I'm sad that it broke down so fast but I'm happy to get it back on the road

this is a awesome project! love some old school japanese cars

thanks. started of being a cheap project now turning into a little more then i expected lol but its almost done and running again i need to post of pics of progress

Back