2nd gen protege ('95) green part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a green 2nd gen protege with 190k miles. Was running until brake line broke and I discovered that the fuel lines were rusted out as well. Don't have the time or desire to mess with this as a project right now. Its torn down to get to the partitioning valve to run new brake lines.

New distributer due to coil, like 1 week old and cost $325, new tires (approx. 1k, purchased nov '09 $400), front fenders are good, hood good, glass except front good, trunk lid-fair, front seats are crappy.

I wont pull the engine and trans, take the whole car if you need these.

I'll offer the car complete for 1 week, first $300 takes it.

I'll start accumulating a list and pricing so contact me if you need something.

In the northwest suburbs of the chicagoland area.

If you need tires I'll make you a deal but I'll need your bald ones and rims so the chassy can be moved and then towed away.

Pics on request.

Thanks,
Brian Green
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread has been locked because you haven't met the requirements to post items for sale on this site. I would be happy to unlock the thread once you have taken the required photos w/forum specific signage in accordance with the rules (please see the link in my signature for more information.) If I'm not around to unlock the thread, feel free to PM any of the other active section moderators.

Please also add your location to your profile (userCP > Edit Your Details)

Thanks (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back