2loww.com.....

That sucks, but there's probably not much you can do. File a complaint with paypal and see if that works. Like others have said in this thread, he's taken thousands of dollars from members here. Good luck, sorry to hear you're his latest victim.

~brian

Slowrider said:
hello thogether

im from switzerland.
my english is bad, i hope your understand me.

i orderet in april 2005 a front and a rear bumper from 2loww.com.
i pay with paypal but i never become the ware.
im very angry, but my english is to bad.

wath can i doo?

he stole thousands of dollars over a year ago and he's still in business today.
fucker needs to have his fingers cut off and fed to a pack of wolverines

I remember when some of the guys on here followed him around on some of the honda forums and owned him on the sites. Anyways..grill fitment was bad. s*** quality.

Slowrider said:
hello thogether

im from switzerland.
my english is bad, i hope your understand me.

i orderet in april 2005 a front and a rear bumper from 2loww.com.
i pay with paypal but i never become the ware.
im very angry, but my english is to bad.

wath can i doo?

I think this is a joke.

I think this is a joke.
no sorry, thats not a joke, i lost 450$
yesterday i call with a lawayer in vancouver.
he say i got no chance to become my money back.

i search in the internet for informations about 2loww and then i finde this forum.
my english is bad, in switzerland we speak german ;)

greatings daniel

hmm... just had an idea. Could we get the address to his site and then orchestrate a giant forum-wide ping of the ip address at the same time? Once upon a time, that used to bring down servers...

or we could all just visit his site all the time to run up his monthly bandwidth bill ;)

its just a simple DOS attack, you wouldnt need many people for the ping of death, but it would be better, probably not the best place to talk about it though...haha

Yea it's like me saying "LETS BURN DOWN THEIR BUILDING!!!" and then tommorow the building burns down and guess who gets blamed?

hopefully that switzerland guy lol

SP33D said:
Yea it's like me saying "LETS BURN DOWN THEIR BUILDING!!!" and then tommorow the building burns down and guess who gets blamed?

hopefully that switzerland guy lol

That literally made me burst out laughing, thank you.

Man I remember this fucker. The whole ordeal was just wrapping up when I was a fresh faced newbie. I even remember when Matthew (RazorP5 in those days) posted the pictures of his burning lip.

We really should hunt him down.

Don't do anything stupid that will get this community in trouble...

That said...This is one HUGE reason why enforcing and respecting the Authorized Vendor rule is so important...2loww NEVER HAD AV status but a bunch of people ignored that fact or weren't properly informed by more experienced members...therefore resulting in possibly "THE" worst scam this community ever experienced!

who needs an auto exe grill, not me, i just made my own! this thread/forum rocks, thanks for the heads up guys!!!

No way to report to government about this international scam? I mean, it's already happen on two huge community. There GOT to be a way to have him get arrested or something.

hello again

i had a phone call with the financial crime section from the vancouver police.
i tell her my story, maybe brings which.

greatings from switzerland

daniel

Back