2loww.com.....

MSP#735

:
2005 Acura TL
anyone konw ANYTHING about this site? has anyone baught anything from these guys? im wanting tobuy an auto exe grill, these guys are the cheapest ive seen!!

thanks

are you serious?

*edit* oh sorry, I just noticed you joined in february this year...

2Loww has scammed thousands of dollars from the members of this site....
but its a good thing you brought this up so all the Newbs can learn too

omg. plz. do a search for that name on this site.

I'm almost thinking this is a joke.

2loww is a middle man con artist. he advertises other companies stuff. some people get product, some don't.

His stuff previously came from Rocketz, a local company here in Vancouver (richmond actually). Rocketz's stuff is mainly made in china. 2loww buys from them, jacks up the price and takes your money. (bad fitment on that stuff)

he's now trying to parasite gemini's good name as well, advertising the hoods i've set up for a group buy at prices that Marc would never agree to.

and btw, those "autoexe" grills aren't real.. they are china knockoffs. i have one of them now, and the fitment...well i was lucky my bodyshop was able to work it over. it still sux a bit even after that.

hmm well i really appreciate the info guys....i just dont want to have to fork out $200 for a grill....

forking out 200 for a grill and actually getting it is better than forking out 75 and getting nothing, eh?

You pay for what you get. I think if you're complaining about spending X amount for your car, you shouldn't be modding your car. Save your money so you can do it right and not buy some knockoff or ricer part and have it look like ass and get flamed for being a cheap ricer. The people in Canada should go find 2loww's ass and hunt him down for being a crook.

Oh yeah... I heard about these guys at Mazda Madness last summer. Scary.

OWNED.jpg

stay away from 2loww and anything associated with it. A year ago I bought an auto exe grill off Ebay that turned out to be sold by someone who was scammed by 2loww. not cool. not cool at all.

hello thogether

im from switzerland.
my english is bad, i hope your understand me.

i orderet in april 2005 a front and a rear bumper from 2loww.com.
i pay with paypal but i never become the ware.
im very angry, but my english is to bad.

wath can i doo?

dude... thats enough... We need a sticky of all the scam artists that have come and gone on this site just to inform the forum newbies. I know it gets bumped every once in a while, but if it were stickied, at least we can prevent maybe one more person from getting ****** by him.

slowrider- I am very sorry to hear this, PM me your name and exact amount and I will try and at least harass them for a few weeks. If it is not too late FILE A FRAUD CLAIM WITH PAYPAL. Good luck though...

Back