2kracing header

I will be calling tomorrow to order up the header but i was thinking, there is a copper hose that runs from the MAF to the stock header. Where that is located is where all four pipes connect into one area. Is that going to be a problem if it connects to just one pipe off of one port?

Actually that is the EGR pipe and it looks like it will fit up just fine given the pictures. The EGR pipe goes to the intake manifold. There is a tube that goes to the air intake, but that is just rubber.

Yes.

Questions you should ask them.

1. Is it a true 4-2-1 header
2. Where is the egr located. Reason I say this is because that may not be the picture of the actual product.

Was there any change in engine design between 99 and 03? just asking cause on the site it lists the 4-2-1 as for the 99-01 protege only. Obviously the 01 is the same as an 02 or 03, but then again, it does list a protege as having an 04 year on their site.

Buy your header from a "respectable" dealer...you know..one that actually uses pictures of the actual product...has listings that make sense to the car/engine application....

Order the thing from Protege Garage....

OBX doesn't make a 4-2-1 header for the protege platform...end of discussion...and it's been discussed before...

It appears Protege Garage shows its ok to run the EGR off the single port and i assume its fine. If not, they wouldn't sell it.

Back