2kracing header

U got a link to the product? I've never heard of it...or is it another ebay brand?

Quick search resulted in 2 different types

4-2-1 for $250
10-2005-6.jpg

4-1 for $170
hd-505.jpg

Price is on par with most 4-2-1 headers for the Pro, I can't speak for the quality as there are a knockoff brand. Performance wise it depends on what you want. 4-2-1 will give a better low-end boost and the 4-1 will give a better high end boost.

I don't have a turbo and all i have done is a lighter flywheel and ported intake mani.

So i would think the better low end is best? You?

Yeah I'd say go with the 4-2-1. It will give you the more usable power. Match this with a mid pipe and a Cat back and you will see some decent gains.

Thanks for the advise guys. My project Protege5 should be coming to life here in about two short weeks now. Its been a long time waiting.

I would make sure that the ODX headers are indeed 4-2-1 as the heading under the picture say it is not representative of the actual product. If indeed it is 4-2-1, I would go with that one. Let us know and take lots of pictures!

OBX never did make the 4-2-1 header. They only have the 4-1 that sells everywhere including ebay...

^^^^hey dude check out the actual page. of OBX, they do make 4-2-1's ive seen em on a couple p5's as well as sum dude's p5s on this forums.

yes 4-2-1 is what you want.
4-1 is a no no dude.

I will give them a call on wednesday. Once i get it ordered (if its a true 4-2-1) I will post up.

Thanks again for everything.

^^^^hey dude check out the actual page. of OBX,

NOTE: Actual product may differ from image shown...

OBX = 4-1 only for the protege..

OBX did, however, make a 4-2-1 for the FS-DE Probe application, which can be adjusted to fit the protege...

^^^^hey dude check out the actual page. of OBX, they do make 4-2-1's ive seen em on a couple p5's as well as sum dude's p5s on this forums.

yes 4-2-1 is what you want.
4-1 is a no no dude.

P.S. I have called OBX and that is their answer !

Back