2335 horsepower

txrxs said:
Hamilton County is the 2nd richest county in the US, whoopdy doo.

Top 10 Richest Counties:
1. Teton County, Wyoming
2. Fairfield County, Connecticut
3. Marin County, California
4. Sommerset County, New Jersey
5. Morris County, New Jersey
6. Clear Creek county, Colorado
7. Douglas County, Colorado
8. Hunterdon County, New Jersey
9. Westchester County, New York
10. New York, New York

Source: USA Today

I don't see Hamilton County anywhere on that list. I don't know if a 2005 list is available yet, this was a 2004 article.

but my god that's a lot of horsepower in one driveway!!

that thread is just disgusting!!

civil engineering company??? hahaha yeah and tony soprano's in the garbage business!

that kid probably whipes his ass with 100-dollar bills every single day, hehe. If I would be rich (coming to that point soon by working my ass off) and I would have a child, I would never spoil him, well maybe just a little but not to that point. Thats just un-friggin'-real. I bet that kid doesnt need luck too, heheh

My bad, hamilton county was on the top ten list in 2000 and 2002, but today lays somewhere in the top 25. But if you consider how many counties in the country that's still pretty damn rich.

how are u gonna park some crappy corvettes next to italian master pieces? Thats like putting martha stewart in a line-up with jessica simpson and angelina jolie!

p.s. i hate corvettes.( the new ones are getting better tho:)

wow. color me jealous. but money isn't everything

<---*goes for a short walk repeating, "money isn't everythin, money isn't everything..." *

Funny thing is that if that was us we wouldn't know any different then that kid does. It's just a lifestyle that people are brought into. My buddy Chris Shelton, was on the Apprentice, has the sickest home, cars (SL 500 $101,000) a boat, and some sick home entertainment setup, and he's only 21 and all that stuff is his. But he grew up like that, his parents were in real estate here in Vegas and did very well and got him into it at 18 and he's been following their lead and is now a 21 year old multi-millionaire. Anyway, I'm trying my best to get there as well working as a mortgage broker and someday a realtor like my dad, who does pretty well. Anyway, those cars are just sick..... i'll take 1 of each please.

(werd) Im with you man, no matter where i go ppl alway hate on ppl that have money even when they have no clue how they got it!!! eveyone wants to be successfull but it seems as though noone likes it when other ppl are!! I can see if there was complete disregard for everyone else in the world and he inherited it from a dead uncle, then ya id be a lil pissed to but the kid seems to have a level head on his shoulders and if you read the posts, he was alll about hanging out and cruising with the other members who only had a lil ol vette. tell me you wouldnt be doing the same thing with that kind of money:) i know i would!!

maybe someone should inform this family that they do make cars in other colors besides RED......gees how lame

TheJohnny said:
Funny thing is that if that was us we wouldn't know any different then that kid does. It's just a lifestyle that people are brought into. My buddy Chris Shelton, was on the Apprentice, has the sickest home, cars (SL 500 $101,000) a boat, and some sick home entertainment setup, and he's only 21 and all that stuff is his. But he grew up like that, his parents were in real estate here in Vegas and did very well and got him into it at 18 and he's been following their lead and is now a 21 year old multi-millionaire. Anyway, I'm trying my best to get there as well working as a mortgage broker and someday a realtor like my dad, who does pretty well. Anyway, those cars are just sick..... i'll take 1 of each please.
is he that guy that has temper issues ?

FSDET said:
is he that guy that has temper issues ?

Yep, he and I got into a few times before he was ever on the show. Chris and I are both in the same Fraternity at UNLV. Chris left school to pursue his real estate dream and is doing awesome. He's about the most intense person I've ever met.

fkmp5 said:
Top 10 Richest Counties:
1. Teton County, Wyoming
2. Fairfield County, Connecticut
3. Marin County, California
4. Sommerset County, New Jersey
5. Morris County, New Jersey
6. Clear Creek county, Colorado
7. Douglas County, Colorado
8. Hunterdon County, New Jersey
9. Westchester County, New York
10. New York, New York

Source: USA Today

I don't see Hamilton County anywhere on that list. I don't know if a 2005 list is available yet, this was a 2004 article.

but my god that's a lot of horsepower in one driveway!!

wow look at New Jersey representin on that list....thats my stompin ground (somerset county)...there are some really nice areas...but still some pretty bad ones too

Tricked-Out-Toy said:
(werd) Im with you man, no matter where i go ppl alway hate on ppl that have money even when they have no clue how they got it!!! eveyone wants to be successfull but it seems as though noone likes it when other ppl are!! I can see if there was complete disregard for everyone else in the world and he inherited it from a dead uncle, then ya id be a lil pissed to but the kid seems to have a level head on his shoulders and if you read the posts, he was alll about hanging out and cruising with the other members who only had a lil ol vette. tell me you wouldnt be doing the same thing with that kind of money:) i know i would!!

You guys might be misjudging some of us. I myself have no animosity towards ANYONE with a ton of wealth/success/etc that has EARNED IT. Take richie rich's dad for example. Though it's possible he may have inherited his dough, I'm willing to bet he worked his ass off to achieve that wealth. The same can't be said for his spoiled son. Do I hate the kid for being spoiled? Hell no... that's not fair. I mean, it's not like he choose this lifestyle. Do I think the silver spoon shoved up his ass might have affected his personality in a negative way? absolutely!

Back