2022-2023 CX-5 Turbo Red grille accents?

^^^So I'm not exactly sure but the part number I was given has holes and all 4 tabes show up as one piece. See the picture above I referenced (Post #7). However when you punch in the Part# it comes up as an "L" Bracket. I was told that was it though.
When you look at the part, it slides in from the back side of the grill through slots in the grille but its also part of the grill thats solid where the holes that allow air through are not present. Just the slots so the red pushes through.
The only way to take this off I'd figure is to remove all the top plastic under the hood to get your hands in there but I'm not sure.

I decided not to buy it.
I cannot say for sure if the signature has the slots but if you can "eye" where mine are, take a look at your grille and see if there are "thin" slots through the solid portion where it fits in. If so, I'd gather it will fit.
I can't see them making three separate grills for the car so my feeling is the tiny slots are there on all 3 trims, All Non-Turbo, turbo and turbo sig

Part #
KSD750164

I would rather have the red strip around the bottom of the car, similar to how Subaru does some of their Forrester’s. What Mazda did as far too subtle. And for the life of me, I can’t understand why they won’t do a Mazda speed version.

1691190293871.jpeg

It just seems like a lost opportunity. They worked so hard to bring mazdaspeed name into the streets and best we get is a label on a piece of paneling. They should have speed version of the mazda3/6/cx-30 at very least. Slightly Larger turbo 280-300hp or cx-90 TT V6, more rigid, awd, and it could be auto instead of manual. God knows Subaru was doing it for so long and now you can only get a fast one with a stick. They don’t have to go balls out but do what Nismo just did for the new Nissan Z Nismo. Kind of like what BMW M & Hyundai did by adding N models to their lineup.

Last edited:
Back