2021 CX-5 Reversing camera retrofit

Hi guys! Hope someone could help me... I'm looking to add reversing camera to 2021 CX-5, this is a newer model with 10.25'' screen. I know that for previous models you could get OEM camera kit from Mazda but this is not available for 2021-onwards. What I know is - there is no harness in the boot door, so that would have to be added, obviously a camera (different than the older one). I'm having trouble locating necessary parts. Newer screen most likely has different connections, so using available kit is a no-go I guess....

Does anybody know if there's a way of getting it done? Mazda is not offering it as an accessory, so dealer is saying it's impossible...

Sorry, I can't help with your question, but where are you located? In the US (and I assumed elsewhere) reversing cameras are on all newer cars by law.

Possibly you can get the Mazda cameras as spare parts from the US?

I'm in the UK and not all versions here are available with the camera. Not a legal requirement here. And camera itself it's only one part, from what I know, a harness is needed too...

Hi, just checking if there was any update on this issue. I have the same problem as Sajko11. Would appreciate any info, link to camera and wiring harness. Cheers

Yes the update is - there is no update.

Cant help because we get cameras required by the law.
Gotta buy the harness and the camera likely. Check the Eu forums.

Back