2019 CX-5 - anyway to change the digital speedo so there isn't 2 fuel gauges?

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
What i noticed is that all the new digital display gauges shows a digital fuel gauge on the bottom right hand corner AND there is another analog fuel gauge on the RIGHT tach.
So we have 2 fuel gauges just in case! haha..

anyway to to change the display on this so we only see one?
it's kinda silly they have 2 gauges.

So I dont have this car or this dash setup but seriously this would bother my OCD soooooooo much. Why did they do that?

So I don*t have this car or this dash setup but seriously this would bother my OCD soooooooo much. Why did they do that?

my thoughts EXACTLY hahaha...so i'm hoping there is a way to cycle through the different display options.

From Mazda 6 forum

Regarding the 7" LCD center cluster display, after digging through the lengthy manual I found a few options for the display that you might not be aware of. Besides changing the display with the INFO button on the steering wheel, if you depress the black rod at the top left of the instrument cluster (the one you rotate to vary its brightness) it will toggle through some additional display options. The one I like best includes your average trip MPG, instantaneous MPG, and outside temp on the left, along with your miles to empty, directional compass (only displayed while moving), and vehicle miles on the right. Check out those options if you haven't, you may find one more useful than you thought. Hope this helps!

From Mazda 6 forum

Regarding the 7" LCD center cluster display, after digging through the lengthy manual I found a few options for the display that you might not be aware of. Besides changing the display with the INFO button on the steering wheel, if you depress the black rod at the top left of the instrument cluster (the one you rotate to vary its brightness) it will toggle through some additional display options. The one I like best includes your average trip MPG, instantaneous MPG, and outside temp on the left, along with your miles to empty, directional compass (only displayed while moving), and vehicle miles on the right. Check out those options if you haven't, you may find one more useful than you thought. Hope this helps!

Do any of these remove the 2nd fuel gauge?

same here,
i couldn't stand the double gauges...i was like wtf??
glad to know i can see outside temp on the left side as well.
would be pretty sweet if there were options for different type of speedo's ;)

I*d probably leave it on the compass option.

What i noticed is that all the new digital display gauges shows a digital fuel gauge on the bottom right hand corner AND there is another analog fuel gauge on the RIGHT tach.
So we have 2 fuel gauges just in case! haha..

anyway to to change the display on this so we only see one?
it's kinda silly they have 2 gauges.

Go to this link and click on owner's manual https://www.mazdausa.com/owners/how-to-use-my-mazda?year=2019&mc=19CX5

Go to pages 4-15 & 4-16. I have mine set up with the TRIP METER A display in the center (page 4-15) and numerical indication (page 4-16). Since the iActivsense display is also viewed on the HUD, it seemed redundant to also have it in the center gauge.

Back