2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Picked up my Sonic Silver Metallic 2017 GT last night and a small hail storm rolled through about an hour after I got home. I don't think there is any damage (smaller slushy hail). On the plus side, the wife is finally on the same page about using the garage for the cars. My favorite things about the car so far are amazingly bright headlights, handling/ride, and comfy seats.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Picked up my Sonic Silver Metallic 2017 GT last night and a small hail storm rolled through about an hour after I got home. I don't think there is any damage (smaller slushy hail). On the plus side, the wife is finally on the same page about using the garage for the cars. My favorite things about the car so far are amazingly bright headlights, handling/ride, and comfy seats.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Congratulations and lucky it's ok. The rims do go well with silver [emoji3]

Just noticed that it seems your front left tyre is down on pressure (1st photo).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man, that color sucks.
😉
(You know I'm kidding)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very nice.

Where is this sitting at? Local Mazda dealer ready to be registered?

Sitting at the local Mazda dealer...in a not so great part of town. They left it in the wrappe while getting the front windows tinted. It will get picked up tomorrow if the weather cooperates or maybe Friday. The e-trailer box came in today with the hitch so just waiting on shipment from Med Center on some pieces.

Sitting at the local Mazda dealer...in a not so great part of town. They left it in the wrappe while getting the front windows tinted. It will get picked up tomorrow if the weather cooperates or maybe Friday. The e-trailer box came in today with the hitch so just waiting on shipment from Med Center on some pieces.

Cool. Hope it's ready for you tomorrow :)

Nice.

Looks like you maxed out the MSRP: AWD + GT + Preferred Equip. Pkg. + Soul Red Crystal!

It is only worse that I bought this as a daily driver having planned on getting a left over, stripped cx-3. Things escalated quickly. This is my first non-Miata Mazda. Looking forward to it. She Will be part of the family with a ND Miata, Infiniti q70L, Alfa 4C coupe, Audi TT-s, Jeep Wrangler, a cng-powered Chevrolet 2500, and more bicycles than I care to admit. an odd grouping, no doubt.

Last edited:
Six day drought here of no pics.
I haven't seen not one on the roads yet...arrrgh. (dunno)

Thanks "Xeler8ing" for pics of your Sonic Silver! Congrats!

Same here. I've been seeing a ton of 2016s (and earlier) lately, but still no 2017 CX-5 on the road.

I need to do this in direct sunlight but I moved things around so that the Soul Red Crystal Metallic 2017 CX-5 was next to the Soul Red 2016 MX-5. These do not really get the point across but I was saddened over the picture drought conditions.

hT2sux1.jpg

cf0tyLh.jpg

nice cars!
would definitely love to see a shot of them out in the sun to see the differences in the paint.

Nice cars GTScott! Mazda's going to have to make an RX8 replacement eventually so I can stay with Mazda for my eventual mid life crisis sports car. It's either that or a used Porsche Cayman.
05-mazda-rx-7-843-photo-667952-s-original.jpg

Back