2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

9c49dbae566ea612709c2076bd3c1bc2.jpg

New here. Just picked up mine yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and enjoy :)

Enjoy the new CX-5 !
My new CX-5 will be delivered in june.
Do you have the Bose system ?

Gr. Karl

9c49dbae566ea612709c2076bd3c1bc2.jpg

New here. Just picked up mine yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the morning I was telling myself the old CX-5 looks better. In the afternoon I would correct myself in favor of 2017 CX-5. After dinner I would regret the earlier verdict yet again.

My point is, they both look nice (or not so nice!), depends on which part you're looking at, and the viewing direction. GNC, I must admit your picture is one of my favorite angles for the 2017 CX-5. Congratulations!

The white does look amazing in person. As cheap as I am I'm not regretting paying extra for it a bit.

Got a Touring with the iActiveSense package, the sound system is pretty good but I don't think it's anything special. The sound system that came in the preferred equipment would likely be better.

Confirmed...Looks best in black. 😋

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I cant figure out how to upload the pics properly......not sure why it shows up as the link instead of the pic in the thread.....annoying

Traded my 2013 Cx-5 GS awd for the 2017 GT awd today.....big improvement from the 2.0l obviously but the ride has certainly improved in all the right ways. Start is much nicer compared to the rough start on the older model, quieter ride with the addition of the sound deadening, more refined with out giving up any driving dynamics, interior is certainly very premium feeling as well. All aroundI am quite happy with the upgrade.

CX-5_interior.jpg
cx-5_exterior.jpg

Last edited:
Brand.Spanking.New. Machine Grey, Grand Touring, AWD, Premium. This is a hard color to photograph well. Looks good in pics; looks better in person.

Last edited:
Brand.Spanking.New. Machine Grey, Grand Touring, AWD, Premium. This is a hard color to photograph well. Looks good in pics; looks better in person.

Ooooh... very nice. That Machine Grey is a great colour addition

Brand.Spanking.New. Machine Grey, Grand Touring, AWD, Premium. This is a hard color to photograph well. Looks good in pics; looks better in person

Very nice. That color would be my choice too. Those wheels actually suit the Machine Grey. Gorgeous.

Correct. Your version of Smart City Brake support is for front only. We have it here for both front and rear

hmm. so the feature is there but not enabled i guess. since SCBS is electronic anyways, maybe there's a setting that can enable it. used to do some $hit like this on mm VW with OBD cable.

hmm. so the feature is there but not enabled i guess. since SCBS is electronic anyways, maybe there's a setting that can enable it. used to do some $hit like this on mm VW with OBD cable.

That is disappointing to me as well.

So many things I can code, even the temperature settings for individual heated seats, on my M4.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Quite possibly it is there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back