2016 Mazda 2 - 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon - Photo Gallery

I would do the same. They are nicely designed and interesting to look at. Is there a better design in it's class? Probably not. You don't really get this type of headlight design in this class.

Tbh, this was a major determining factor in my decision. I could buy a 2015 Mazda3 but its LED headlamps are no where near these beauties. I'm sure Mazda realizes this as well.

They are nicely designed headlights. I hope they include them on the US model. As we all know Mazda US left out the projector headlights.

Tbh, this was a major determining factor in my decision. I could buy a 2015 Mazda3 but its LED headlamps are no where near these beauties. I'm sure Mazda realizes this as well.

It's interesting how different countries promote the same car. New Zealand focused on women, Thailand has the focus on a young male and female and the UK focuses on the car itself. In the US Mazda was focused on not promoting it. We got one commercial for the current model that aired once and that was it. I like how Thailand and the UK are promoting it. As a cool looking, fun to drive car for anyone.

Never even knew a Mazda Lantis even existed.

mazda are advertising the new cx-3 now in new zealand and it is one advertisement chopped up in to three each part with cliffhanger endings across one commercial break and the car features a man and a woman.

i must say, the 2016 mazda 2 does have a racy look to it so the car would without question cater to most of us here. the car should have an unusual colour like a sandy brown or a real dark radiant blue otherwise.

the mazda lantis is a nineties car going way back about twenty years. it would compete with the ford mondeo and nissan bluebird. no airbags in mine.

i think the advertising agency in new zealand or from australia could be sexist and borderline homophobic for advertising the mazda 2 with just a woman.

Back