2013 MS3 Tire

sprinter119

:
2013 Mazdaspeed3
So I discovered I have a nail in my front tire. Its goes through the top of the tire through the sidewall at an angle. I have no clue how long it has been there but the tire is not flat. I am just looking for a replacement right now. Does anyone know where i can get a decent replacement at a good price?

You ought to replace it with the exact same model and size as the damage one. Check Tire Rack for pricing and then compare with other on-line tire retailers. Once you have the best price in hand your local retailer may agree to match the price.

But, don't you still have some of the original tire pro-rated warranty left? Did you pick up a road hazard warranty?

MSMS3 unfortunately I did not get the road hazard warranty and I checked my warranty information it makes it seem like the tires arent covered for hazards. I havent had a chance to call the dealership but I will tomorrow to see if they can work something out. Other than that ill just check around for a decent priced tire. The tires only have 7k on them so im kinda bummed but stuff happens.

Check out Discouttiredirect, tirebuyer, tirerack and your local tire retailer in FL. It sucks to loose a tire to a nail in the sidewall but like you said, it happens. Road hazard insurance is handy if buying high price tires would put you in a $ bind....other wise just bite the bullet when you hit a nail in the sidewall. In the 900,000 miles I've driven in 34 years I've had 3 tires with side wall nail puncture. So I know the frustration of replacing a good tire. Hope you go many years/miles before it happens again.

Fortunately I bought a tire. I hope i dont get anymore nails. But ill check those sites out when its time for replacements

Back