2012 Orange County Choppers Mazda meet April 21, 2012

image003.jpg

How about here for a NJ meeting point? The big white building about center-picture is Bograds, its off route 287N at exit 53? its on the way for anyone from central/south jersey, and its the clsoest place from anyone coming off route 23 to meet up. And safer than pulling on the side of 287 to wait for ppl. Ideas guys/girls?

OMG YES! Good thing I was browsing meets section. TOTALLY GOING 3RD YEAR IN A ROW! Only difference this year is that my car is actually good-looking now and tuned! HELLZYA! Had and an absolute BLAST the 1st year and last one as well. WILL NOT miss this one either! Now where is everybody from NJ is meeting?...

no idea. people on speed forum are meeting at bridge water commons shopping mall but that is the complete opposite way for me. ill be going down I-87 north the whole way

no idea. people on speed forum are meeting at bridge water commons shopping mall but that is the complete opposite way for me. ill be going down I-87 north the whole way
OH HOKAY! Like last year. They are bunch of speeding animals LOL. I had fun keeping up with them last year when we cruised together to OCC. But aren't we all?

Can you do me a favor and link me to the speed forum please? I am registered there, but the last time I posted there, was last year for OCC lol. Thanks.

Im bringing my MSP, is there any restrictions on what cars my friends can bring or is it all mazda?

I get that hah, but ive been to meets for like audis and theres toyotas and hondas swarming it, just checking, theyll go for a ride then. weigh me down..

needless to say, i cant wait!

OH HOKAY! Like last year. They are bunch of speeding animals LOL. I had fun keeping up with them last year when we cruised together to OCC. But aren't we all?

Can you do me a favor and link me to the speed forum please? I am registered there, but the last time I posted there, was last year for OCC lol. Thanks.

http://www.mazdaspeed forums.org/forum/f45/2012-orange-county-chopper-mazda-meet-april-21st-105222/

(connect the space)

so who is coming through north jersey. if anyone wants to cruise and meet up with the rest lemme know

anybody rolling down to the meet from upstate NY around Lake George or anywhere in between? would like to get a gang together if anyone is interested. cant wait to go again, always a killer time.

Where at?
there's an NJ caravan thread on mazdaspeed forums .org. Although, them boys and girls like to REALLY haul ass, as last year lol. So if you guys wanna meet somewhere along 287 and head up that way, we can do that as well, if not, meet up spot is in Bridgewater Commons Mall parking deck (top level) at 7am.

I'm driving up in the morning now but we are leaving extra early.

I'm driving up in the morning now but we are leaving extra early.
which way are you going to travel? Taking NJ Turnpike? If so to whaT? 287 all the way into NY? or Turnpike to NJ Parkway? We should start an NJ caravan thread instead of cluttering up in here, heh. I'm not too fond of hauling ass with bunch of people from mazdaspeed forums, lol. I really mean hauling ass.

Last edited:
my car is slow there is no hauling ass for me. just cruise to the meet. i may have a few other cars with me. prob a few nissans. but somewhere close to 287 like somewhere on 23 right by the 287 entrance or somethin like that

my car is slow there is no hauling ass for me. just cruise to the meet. i may have a few other cars with me. prob a few nissans. but somewhere close to 287 like somewhere on 23 right by the 287 entrance or somethin like that

+14 on that lol.. sounds like my exact plan.. what time do you all plan on showing up?? idk about you but i want my goddamn goodie bag hahaha. and dive time is about an hour.
-also i have a hid instal and roof wrap with tintstar being done

Back