2012 Orange County Choppers Mazda meet April 21, 2012

woohooo lets make this year #4 the slotege makes the drive :)

We will be heading out again this year to the meet. I look forwarded to talking to everyone again.

-Derrick

oh i was also wondering if this is a full out car show or just a mazda meet cause i got a mini truck club that might follow me there

More just a mazda meet. There aren't any voting categories or anything. You have to be a mazda to park in the OCC lot but the hotel lot right next door is practically connected and the overflow cars end up there. The mini trucks would be welcome to park there unless they have b-series trucks.

Updated the OP with sponsor info and a link to pictures from last year.

I see. I'm clearly a noob to the Mazda community. I'll let disturbed image know they can go but it's not really for there stuff. They have some really clean trucks. I can't wait for this now though. Makes me want my car back so freaking bad.

ok so this weekend just gaot alot better. who is hosting the hotel party so we dont have to go home for paul jrs show. and disturbed image said there will be anywere from 1 truck to the whole club it all depends on that morning.

More just a mazda meet. There aren't any voting categories or anything. You have to be a mazda to park in the OCC lot but the hotel lot right next door is practically connected and the overflow cars end up there. The mini trucks would be welcome to park there unless they have b-series trucks.
Paved lots are reserved for mazdas ONLY. Anyother make, including fords will be parked in the grass/gravel lots. I know you would like to park with your friend but PLEASE respect that this is a MAZDA meet.
Chedsp0t Thanks so much for posting this over here. I completely forgot about this forum.

Paved lots are reserved for mazdas ONLY. Anyother make, including fords will be parked in the grass/gravel lots. I know you would like to park with your friend but PLEASE respect that this is a MAZDA meet.
Chedsp0t Thanks so much for posting this over here. I completely forgot about this forum.

id rather park with the mazdas. i dont fit in to the mini tuck club i know and im not a harley soooo yea.

id rather park with the mazdas. i dont fit in to the mini tuck club i know and im not a harley soooo yea.
Not directed at you. We've had problems every year with people bringing friends with other makes and getting pissed that they can't park with them. Just trying to make it clear.

Is there another OCC meet in the summer? I won't have my liscense in April:( I would have to loved to drive down with the rest of the Hosers from Canadia!

Latest posts

Back