2012 Interior LED bulbs?

GaMazda

:
Mazda 5 Grand Touring 2012
I have a 2012 5 and would love to change out the map lights, dome light and the poor excuse for a cargo light bulbs with LED bulbs. I am not looking into changing the factory housings just the bulbs. I have tried to search the forums for possible bulbs but no luck. If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know. The interior lights are just too dim for my liking. Dark rear tint and black interior make it hard to find things the kid keeps dropping. Thanks!

I have a 2012 5 and would love to change out the map lights, dome light and the poor excuse for a cargo light bulbs with LED bulbs. I am not looking into changing the factory housings just the bulbs. I have tried to search the forums for possible bulbs but no luck. If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know. The interior lights are just too dim for my liking. Dark rear tint and black interior make it hard to find things the kid keeps dropping. Thanks!

I changed mine a few days ago, need to get around to posting the info. Hope next few days.

I have been wanting to know that if you replace your incandescent with the LED lights will they still slowly dim down like the originals before they go off (which is kind of cool) or do the LED's not support dimming?

I have been wanting to know that if you replace your incandescent with the LED lights will they still slowly dim down like the originals before they go off (which is kind of cool) or do the LED's not support dimming?

got mine off ebay too.

Centre overhead light was super tight to fit, but it does go in.

And yes mine do the dimming thing after I hit the lock button with the doors closed.

Back