2011 Mazda 5

koosie

:
2011 Mazda 5 (2.0l, 6 Speed, Electronic doors, 7 Seats)
Hi everyone. Here are some pics of our new Mazda 5.
6 Speed Manual.
Crystal Pearl White
Electric Sliding Doors
7 Seats

Please tell me what you think.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Last edited:
Nice i like it but...

I also have a white Mazda5 but 2010 model with side skirts, spoiler, and 17 inch wheel. I just can't get used to the new design in white. It just appears a little more plain then the 2010. Maybe, it's just me. It reminds me of a Toyota Sienna with the back light design.

Jealous! 6 speeds and seven seats, AND right-hand drive. Nice piping on the seats, too. Cool. Enjoy!

looks good!

just noticed... is that factory window tint?

no, but i ordered it threw the factory, here in south africa we call it smash and grab window tinting. whenever a robber would like to smash the window, the tint cracks but don't break. it is a cool safety feature. it sets my mind a ease, i cant have my wife and our baby girl drive around without safety in mind.

What, no rear a/c?

And are those foldout trays on the backs of the front seats too?

There are a/c vents underneath the driver and passenger seats. it keeps the back of the car clean (meaning: no wear kids can push chips or toys into the vets)
and yes, fold away trays on the back of the driver seat and passenger seat. pretty cool. it even has a built in cup holder for the kids.

no, but i ordered it threw the factory, here in south africa we call it smash and grab window tinting. whenever a robber would like to smash the window, the tint cracks but don't break. it is a cool safety feature. it sets my mind a ease, i cant have my wife and our baby girl drive around without safety in mind.

Is the tint a spary-on or a film?! Sounds like some high tech stuff, like bullet proof glass!(thumb) Doesn't South Africa also allow security/alarms that shoot out fire?

Would love to see some pics of the 7th seat, rear seat trays, and be great if you can get some measurements too.

That's a sweet-looking 5. (2thumbs) Do you know what the part number is for those seat-back tables? I'd be interested in trying to get them and bolt them on to mine.

Back