2010 SCCA Solo National Championships

Who's going? Mack & Justin (bro, co-driver)
What are you driving? FSP silver Mazda3.
What number? 88/188.
What run days? Tues/Weds.
Where are you staying? Motel6 off 12th st.

Most likely leaving either Weds night or Thursday morning, planned to stay til Friday but friend couldn't make it anymore so we're leaving asap.

Kevin
CSP White Miata
Thurs/Fri
Motel 6

I'll be there all week and will be spending most of my time at the Atlanta region compound :).

Muff, you suck. ;)

I'll be en rout to Lincoln Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll see some of you folks there!

Update on forum members at nationals after day 1.

GS
livelyjay 3rd

FSP
tigermack 4th
XelderX 6th
Vanimaniac 18th
justint5387 19th

Update on forum members at nationals after day 2.

GS
livelyjay 8th (Last trophy spot)

FSP
XelderX 3rd (Trophy)
tigermack 4th (Trophy)
justint5387 16th
Vanimaniac 22nd

Nice job fellas. Justin--very impressive with the BG! Kudos!!!

Justin's and Mack's cars are so fast. Great driving as well from them out there. 60.7 yesterday. Only Jinx and Fauth went faster. And he did it to edge out Mack. Mazda's just swapped places. 3rd and 4th. Pretty coo

I sucked on Tues. Wednesday I drove awesome other than spinning off course twice in the same spot on my final two runs. Threw away a low 61.

See y'all again next year.

Van

This sucks. I was so worried about keeping track of my car, being in grid on time, and everything with the event I didn't get to make an effort at meeting everyone from the community. Justin, congrats on the podium! My DNF on my final run cost me my podium. I chalk that one up to inexperience and nerves :).

Congrats, Justin and other trophy winners. Hope to see you out there again next year.

Thanks and congrats to everyone else. I haven't had decent internet since Monday so I'm trying to catch up on all the forums. I'll post a short write up with some pictures and video as soon as I get home and get it all organized.

Congrats to the trophy winners!! I, however, drove with complete cranial rectal inversion (embarrassingly so). Every year at nationals, I choke hard core....can't quite figure out the mental game, hehe. Anyway, I had a blast nonetheless. The Atlanta compound rocked and hope some of you folks made it in to a round of four square. To quote a friend, "My four square team has a racing problem. We went to a four square match and an autocross broke out". Truer words were never spoken. I'm definatly looking forward to next year.

Back