2008+ Front Air Dam?

There is nothing better than having OEM parts on the car. The fitment is perfect and hassle free. I would be interested in the OEM front lip as well.

I'm also curious as to what rear skirt that is (OEM?) too bad it doesn't look like it will fit the USDM spec rear bumper.

p4.jpg

There is nothing better than having OEM parts on the car. The fitment is perfect and hassle free. I would be interested in the OEM front lip as well.

I'm also curious as to what rear skirt that is (OEM?) too bad it doesn't look like it will fit the USDM spec rear bumper.
I agree and as soon as I get some info, I'll be sure to share. The rear skirt is Autoexe that they sell as a stock option in Japan and will only fit the slightly shorter JDM and EDM rear bumpers.

Thanks P2K for the pictures of this JDM '08. Where do you find these pictures from? The more and more I look at this front lip, the more I like it over the other aftermaket ones.

Last edited:
Thanks P2K for the pictures of this JDM '08. Where do you find these pictures from? The more and more I look at this front lip, the more I like it over the other aftermaket ones.
You like? Then I have a really nice JDM 08 for you. So nice, I might even steal his look but in Sunlight Silver. Awesome color too.

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
that blue one looks hot! especially with the big bronze wheels - i'll have to save that pic and show it to the wifey :D

^^^ that one looks nice, and looks to lower the front to be even with the the sides. but, i think i like the way the JDM mazda lip looks more than i like that one.

I agree, the JDM one looks better IMO. I still haven't heard back from Derrick. I'll call him sometime this afternoon.

Good find nonetheless.

Are you still getting a 5 njaremka?

yeah, eventually. last update was from last week. the dealer said its on the boat, and "should" be here first week in july.

(naughty)

02_l.jpg

03_l.jpg

06_l.jpg

04_l.jpg

What do you guys think?

from another forum.... here are the non-stylized, non-tweaked photos of this model. Doesn't end up looking too much different, other than the chrome bits on the front, and the rear lip.

Back