2007 vs 2006

Nice yeah im really excited, But i have to keep my excitment to a minimum. Cause i wanna do this right.
HAHAHA 25,000 Nice. And thanks darlyzoom, yeah i cant wait iether, prolly will end up getting it really early spring, wanna wait winter out and wait till a 07 2 trim leather show sup in the states. Serious CANT FIND ONE! got my uncle in Chicago to help me out.

Next Question(IMPORTANT!)
Does the speed 6 require 93 octane fuel? cause thats hard to come by in Calgary, a few gas stations, but generally 91 octane is the highest around here. So can the speed 6 take 91 without and pinging problems or anything of that nature?

Nice yeah im really excited, But i have to keep my excitment to a minimum. Cause i wanna do this right.
HAHAHA 25,000 Nice. And thanks darlyzoom, yeah i cant wait iether, prolly will end up getting it really early spring, wanna wait winter out and wait till a 07 2 trim leather show sup in the states. Serious CANT FIND ONE! got my uncle in Chicago to help me out.

Next Question(IMPORTANT!)
Does the speed 6 require 93 octane fuel? cause thats hard to come by in Calgary, a few gas stations, but generally 91 octane is the highest around here. So can the speed 6 take 91 without and pinging problems or anything of that nature?

I hope so cause thats what I've been giving mine! :p
There's only one station that I know of with anything better the 91 but its pretty sketchy as lately alot of people have been having issues after filling up with it. The Husky in Sundance.

Hey and 25,000 is very good for here! 60,000 kms on mine, The cheapest one with that kind've of milage that I found was $30,000! (headbang)

yeah you are right, right now there is only 3 for sale in ALL of ALBERTA!
is yours 2 trim leather with nav? color?

yeah topic continue for 91 vs 93 octane fuel?

No, I got the sport. White leather gets dirty too easily and I couldn't find a dark leather one. Too bad I really wanted a nav.

In the manual it says 93(?) is prefered, 91 is acceptable, 89 emergency use only. Or something close to that effect

So Djpatm you live in calgary, you fill up with 93, or mostly with 91.
Oh yours is Cloth? hmmm never thought of white and dirt, but its leather most things are pretty easily cleaned off. Plus in that car NO DIRT! lol.

Well i just went to Kramer mazda to check how much it is for transmission service $220.00 for a full flush and cleaning. using Dexron 2 or 3.
You think thats worth it?

Well while i was there they just a 2007 Black Speed6 with Black leather, no nav. with 37,000Km for $29,000.
Not bad!

I always filled up 91. I actually never thought about. I don't think I'd get one yet.

True, NO DIRT! Haha.
I dunno though. At the auction in Florida I paid 17,000 for mine which had 26,000 miles. So if you can find one somewhere close like say Montana and have no one screw you out of dealership fees you could save probably 10 Grand.

but importing isn't for everyone. It's quite a head ache. 29000 for one here is actually really good so if you dont want the headaches of importing or are intimidated by the process or whatever I'd say look into it.

Oh yeah i have no problem with importing, i have some experience under my belt with that, did my friends 08 wrx for him and my dads mitsu as well.
No big deal i just take a day or 2 off work. just need to be organized and have check lists to make sure you have everything.

Anyways Why would you say that i shouldnt get one YET? and no im not im waiting till prolly spring when there are more 07's for sale for a more depreciated value. WOW 17 grand THATS CHEAP!
yeah 29 grand isnt too bad actually, but still i see like private sales in the like IDAHO for like 20 grand with like 10,000 km less. and usually with nav.
And i know warranty is valid to canada i talked to Mazda corp in Japan and its approved.

Yup warrenty is just transfered over. If you have someone who can check the car out before you buy it then I honestly can't see why not get it from the states...

I'll put it this way... When I sell my car in 4-5 years I'll probably lose a grand TOPS on my "on the driveway" price (that includes the travel, tarrifs... etc) and still probably make 3 grand over the auctioned price.

Then I'll be crusin in either a G37, Genesis Coupe (depending on the interior quality) or M3... ;-)

Yeah good stuff, yeah i have my uncle in Chicago, so im trying for that area. But if its somewhere close, and even then ill try to get all info before i go, shouldnt be a problem. excatly!
I bought a 2008 Subaru Impreza wrx for my friend in Salt lake. for $25,000. plus taxes and travel came out to 28,150. and i have antoher friend that bought the car here for 35,500. so he still saved alot.

which is what i plan to do. found a 2 trim leather in alberta for 35 GRAND, yeah right, im not paying that. lol

You see haha. I don't know why us Canadian consumer's just sit there and take these super high prices.

Imporitng sets you up awesomly for your next car though. Paid Little then you sell and still get a 20 Grand return.

Yeah! i KNOW its crazy. I never buying a car here. untill prices go down, ( if they never do, then i never will buy)

So i found out the 220 bucks the mazda dealer chargers for a trans service on my protege. I went to minit lube and they did it for $130. Crazy!

Latest posts

Back