2006 Miata Rims

LtStiles

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
I was wondering if these rims would fit on my P5. They are off of a 2006 Miata. Anyone know the offset?
5Ne5Q55K83E33F93Lcc4icf15d127c2a219ec.jpg

Also. How much do you think it will cost to fix this?
5N65L95F93K93L33oec4i8293feceec161a8c.jpg

Those are not stock wheels. Look up ADR wheels on Google and look for pictures. Are you in possession of these wheels? Look in the back of the wheels for some sort of stamp that will tell you the offset and width.

Right off they are ADR Victory Wheels. Offset and width you would have to find out.

Last edited:
I am not in possession of the wheels. I was looking at buying them off craigslist. The seller said they were 2006 Miata wheels so I assumed they were stock.

EDIT: A quick search turned up 17x7 +48 offset.

Last edited:
quick search says they are 110 a piece. i had a dent in a wheel that was close to as bad as yours is. it was about 90 to get it fixed. call around and get quotes and see if its worth it, if not just buy another wheel. how much is the seller asking for them? im seeing them all over ebay for 450-500 w/ free shipping.

Thanks for the pics. Not my complete favorite, but I like them a lot more than stock and I might plastidip them. Also, I can't beat that price.

I think you will need spacers so that the tires won't rub on the struts.

with a dent like that, i would pass or offer some miraculously low number.

"I" would still pass. by the time you have the tire removed and the wheel fixed, then the tire reinstalled and rebalanced, you'll be in for more than what they are worth. and it may be that more than one rim is bent. i just don't think its worth it.

He's selling them for 400 with 70% tires. If I buy them I don't plan to pay more than 350
i woldnt pay more that $250, you can find much better deals. look in the F/S thread and even your local craigslist or ebay.
Thanks for the pics. Not my complete favorite, but I like them a lot more than stock and I might plastidip them. Also, I can't beat that price.
if they arent what you are looking for, then dont buy them. and like i said before, 400 for some jank bent wheels isnt worth it. save your coins and keep searching. youll be glad you did.

some i found.
18" for $350 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/2976389518.html
18" for $400 http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/2972660201.html
17" for $250 http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/2919646871.html
17" for $250 http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pts/2958238371.html

just keep searching!

Last edited:
I had searched up and down on the Raleigh craigslist and I had seen the 2 you linked, but I'm trying to stay with 17s. However, I hadn't checked the fayetteville craigslist. I'm going to go look at these ADR rims tomorrow since they are just a few miles away, but I'll keep looking if he doesn't want to move on his prices.

Gonna beat the dead horse and say that I'd pass on these as well, considering that damage. IMO not worth it especially if you are not uber excited about the wheels. If you had been searching for these wheels for months and finally came across them, sure they'd be worth putting a little into but not ADR's....just my (2cents).

Here's my P5 on 2006 Miata wheels just in case you might be wondering what it would look like.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P5 - 2nd Annual Mountain Cruise Oct 9th 2010.jpg
    P5 - 2nd Annual Mountain Cruise Oct 9th 2010.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Ooooo. I like those. I've looked other places (apparently Greensboro loves DUBs and nice 4-lug racing wheels...). I'm just looking for a good rim/tire combo for a budget of $500.

Unfortunately, to get 17" rims and tires for 700 (which is pushing it, but doable) requires another 200 in other fees and shipping

i suggest just to keep looking. something WILL come up to meet your budget.

Unfortunately, to get 17" rims and tires for 700 (which is pushing it, but doable) requires another 200 in other fees and shipping
i agree, but it is doable. i was lucky and found a set of wheels on my local CL for 175, and my prof told me today that she was selling four 215/45/17 for 50$ if i was interested. i met her right after class and picked them up. about 80% tread left. so i lucked out on the wheel situation.

Back