2006 350Z shot

ghetto waggon

:
2003 Protege5, Yellow.
'ts been years, but I am back.

Took a crack at autophotography with a friends new 350Z.

sandy%20vagina2.jpg

In search of a stock 03 Orange MSP to do a similar shoot at no charge. Please give me a shout if you are in the DC area and would like to have that done!

Did you photochop the blur in there, or do you just have crazy focus skills?

Only basic editing was done in PS.
Most auto images are heavily edited, but I don't have the artistic abilities to do so.

ZoomZoomH said:
no need for photochop, can be easily done with some adjustment to exposure speed :)

Yup...just use a relatively slow shutter speed while travelling at the same speed as the car you're photographing. Because the subject doesn't move relative to the camera, it stays sharp, but because everything else IS moving relative to the camera, it gets blurred.

Great job though...those kinds of shots can be tough to get (a lot of times you'll have not enough blur in the background, or the car will be a bit blurred).

Last edited:
you still have to hold the camera stably, though. the car isn't very sharp in that pic at all.

Again, it was my first time attempting to shoot a car. The odds were against me- the sun had already set, was hanging out of the back of my stiff p5, the car was black, etc. That image is actually about a 50% crop, handheld at a very low speed. I'm suprised it came out.

I'm not exactly impressed with the stereotypical rig shots found on the cover of every auto magazine, so I guess I was just experimenting.

Jersey, you are the man. I remember 3 years ago, you were the one that got me hooked. This guy knows his s***!

The 350's getting a set of iforged wheels and a supercharger, so i'll attempt a reshoot when that happens.

Until then, DC Orange MSPs: get at me.

Back