2003 Mazdaspeed NGK spark plug wire set

Jason94Cobra

:
03.5 MSP and 94 Cobra
Welllllll I ordered a set of plug wires and then forgot the stupid car had two wires and two COP devices... so when I got the set and there were only two in the box I thought I needed another set and ordered them before taking the engine cover off.

sooooo I have an extra set of brand new NGK wires for the Mazdaspeed Protege and whatever else these TWO wires happen to fit.

I sold my extra set of drilled rotors and pads in this forum as opposed to the normal classifieds because I didn't want to deal with shipping...

so if anyone fairly local to AUSTIN, TX needs a set of these wires let me know and I will be happen to let them go for a little under what I paid with shipping for them...

I haven't even opened the shipping box they came in because I decided to go ahead and change the VCG and plugs before a trip thinking that I would just change two of the wires out before the trip and then install the other two when they came in... so I discovered I didn't need the other set.

say $25 for the set.

I am actually starting to think about selling or trading the whole car too... but that one makes me a little nervous...

how did the wires do for ya... im thinking about getting some... just wondering if they were decent quality

how did the wires do for ya... im thinking about getting some... just wondering if they were decent quality

There didn't seem to be a lot of options for aftermarkey wires for this engine... These are great for the price, there are two wires in the set. I think the "set" should go ahead and include two new replacement boots/springs for the COP packs too... I didn't realize there were only two actual wires on the car since I didn't open the plastic cover or had forgotten when I ordered them maybe and ordered the second set. I would buy them again for the price... Although if this were a faster car I would probably opt for one of the more expensive pairs of wires...

I don't think the wires are necessary, these cars seem to do fine with the stock coil pack setup. I still want them though, lol.

I'm pretty sure I need some new Coilpacks. I just don't know which ones to get. Found some for $30. Just don't wanna waste money on crap ya know?

I have had the $26 autozone coils for almost two years and 30k miles with no problems.

It really depends, they can make the car stumble in boost but still run otherwise or they can crap out all together.

Back