2003.5 yellow MSP spotted in Texas

I spotted one at walmart! and it did Not have fog lights. but the yellow looked really good in person. I was too slow to whip out the camera phone, plus I had two hands full of groceries. :D

i saw the yellow MSP at the autoshow and it doesnt look like the yellow MP3 (but ive only seen the yellow mp3 in pics)

mazdaspeed Mike said:
I spotted one at walmart! and it did Not have fog lights. but the yellow looked really good in person. I was too slow to whip out the camera phone, plus I had two hands full of groceries. :D

Oh s*** do you know my friend Chuck (damien)?? has the Black SER with a Swap? He said he knew a guy in Ft worth with an orange one.

I had a green 200sx I had all the bolt-ons. but there was a twin out there. it was a guy named Matt, tall white guy. I'm a short mexican :D. I never have been to Denton. I do go to Kennidale, and Ennis.

MSP Yellow looks like Mustard yellow (without its pearl), instead of the bright yellow of the P5 and MP3

mazdaspeed mike bring your car to bmw autox in mineral wells on sunday .I want to see what it can do and the course set up is really nice 1.3 to 1.7 miles and the runs last like 100 to 140 sec.With speeds of over 90mph.If u are interested i get u a link.

I have seen that track, what are the rates?
I would love to go, but I am very busy this weekend. get me a link if you can. I don't remember the name of that course.

There's a yellow 2003.5 at my dealer here in Waco. Looks nice, but I'm not really into yellow cars. They had a titanium Miata on the lot as well, and THAT is a color I eagerly await. Looked dead sexy on the Miata. :eek:

They have a yellow one at my dealer...it looks ok...a bit too flashy for me...the wing is ugly IMHO and the pedals are ugly too agian IMHO

Back