2003.5 Yellow MSP Pics

Saw this at the auto show, if someone can tell me how to post the pics in here without you having to click on them, i can put them all on.

Attachments

• im000236.jpg
    im000236.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 954
Really nice under car shot! (thumb)

The yellow looks really sharp and attractive. Colour looks great IMO w/o even having to see it in person. I don't really notice the darker 'gunmetal' like wheels. If no one told me about them, i wouldn't see them.

I never liked that rear deck spoiler at first, but i think i can used to it. :)

Those pedals look different from that angle...:rolleyes:

Probably to keep costs down. They dropped the fog lights, and replaced the nice sparco stuff with generic-looking mazdaspeed parts.

AutoXer said:
Probably to keep costs down. They dropped the fog lights, and replaced the nice sparco stuff with generic-looking mazdaspeed parts.
Generic looking? It looks exactly the same as the sparco stuff, just says mazdaspeed instead:rolleyes:

Lawerence, that's good to know. I'd read that they were cheaper replacements, so I relayed it. Even still, IMO the shift knob that says "Sparco" looks nicer.

Ugggh...... I don't care for the yellow too much at all, I hate the new rear spoiler, and I think the car looks much better w/ fog lights!!!
Other than that I think the car's great.:D
-T

Front lip part #

Hey does anyone know the part # for that front lip add on. I heard it will bolt rite on to the MP3/MP5 bumper if anyone knows PM me please.

joshyellomp3 said:
any idea why there are no fogs in front?

Have you ever seen fogs on a 1.8T VW? If you did, they were integrated with the headlights. Side mount intercoolers (which is probably what the MSP has, although I really have no idea, I'm assuming) need to get their airflow through the airdams that would normally house fog/driving lights.
If they do have side mount intercoolers, I'll give you a good tip for your first mod when you buy one...get or make a vent for the plastic inner fender liner (if it isn't already there from the factory.) It helps the air get through, cooling your intake charge just a little bit better.
Have fun.

Mike

apexi... i was at that show... WAS gonna go again.. but now i doubt that will happen... anyway.. the yellow is ******* GORGEOUS in person... remember i didnt like the orange.. and i always like the blue mp3 better... (although lately that yellow is really catching my eye)... but even with my tastes, that yellow was amazing... y'know when u see paint and your like... well that could have a little more blue in it... or that sould be a little lighter colored... or they should have done this different or that different... or they should have put more/less "flecks" in the paint... man.. maybe it was just because it was under those show lights... but i had to go change my boxers.. and i havent had to do that since the last time i checked the "hot girl thread" ;)

i love the 2003.5 front end but i love foglights it would be a tough choice.. is the same car really.. the spoiler and the front bumper do look really good but its about the same

Back