2003.5 MSPs are here!

INiTiAL33

they are all at the port being worked on...... they are all parked at the side of the road behind the fences of Fraser Dwarves.. i dont have a digi cam so sorry guys :p

This is the same place where all the MP3s and MSPs were when they arrived.

Damn, already, good work spy! Now, go do your assignment in Japan, check out the JDM counterpart!

Last edited:
someone get a digi cam!
Digi168 where are ya buddy?

I wanna see the grey in real life before I decide to buy the orange.

By the way, rumour has it, they are expecting a March/April release....LOL

No really, they were!

i don't think it's going to happen though. I'm still guessing June.

I can see it now. All the guys that bought the MP3 style MSP will be crying and bitching because they didn't get the new spoiler.

big_ben said:
I can see it now. All the guys that bought the MP3 style MSP will be crying and bitching because they didn't get the new spoiler.

Actually; I like my Black Mica 2003 MSP, especially the front end with the Fogs. I do like the new rear spoiler, but I like mine just fine, and as I said, I prefer the '03 front end. Both are cool, though.

I also like the '03s 'Sparco' label on the pedals and shift knob on the '03s. 'Looks a bit more aftermarket. Although, they are Sparco on the 2003.5s, correct?

Both great cars!! Personal opinion, that's all,

Cheers!! :cool: :D :cool:

big_ben said:

That is actually the biggest thing holding me back from the 2003.5's. :p
Although I haven't seen it in person, in the pics the spoiler looks too tall and a bit overdone.

I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me. Just like the bumper, I really like it now. I just wish it had fog lights.

correct me if im wrong but the 2003.5 MSPs DONT have a diff bumper... its the same bumper we have and it has lip.... go look at the pictures carefully..... the whole thing in the front bottom portion is a bolt on.... including the new fog light dcut surrounding thingy...

ducting.jpg

I never noticed that. Good catch. I kinda like it now. It makes it look functional for something, even though it's not.

i dunno it does look good.. but i think its too high to be considered a lip........ i still dig the Autoexe front end more..

big_ben said:
I never noticed that. Good catch. I kinda like it now. It makes it look functional for something, even though it's not.

Yeah! It's a nice look, and the lower lip is clean. On our 2003, the lower lip looks a lot like the front end of the Panoz LMP900 Sports Car, the way it comes out level from under the Air Dam. Very cool!

Before I bought my '03, I had seen the 2003.5s, but I really didn't see (personally) the need to wait, although the Titanium paint is sharp. One thing for sure with cars; there will always be something 'new'. Sometimes improved, sometimes not. If there had been mechanicals upgraded, or something like that, I may have held off.

Cheers!!
:cool: :D :cool:

Here is a shot of the controversial spoiler... or whatever it's supposed to be.

Attachments

• msp_2003_rear.jpg
    msp_2003_rear.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 265
Back