2003.5 msp parts or repair(whole car!)

2003.5 mazdaspeed protege.
100k body miles!
Car has no motor but does have the limited slip diff transmission and factory upgraded turbo car axles still installed. Also has most of the interior and some other parts( na header, part of an apexi exhaust, radiator.. All airbags are good.. Still has mazdaspeed door sills and cluster.. Body is rust free and pretty good shape. Also has short throw shifter.. what you see is what you get!
I bought car for the engine for my other one.. I do have the hood as well!
$900 or trade for a 125cc dirt bike to or 350-400 racing atv
Clean and clear title in hand!

Interested in the glove box and cupholder center. Can you send pics to t_byron239 at yahoo costs shipped to 33966

He just said he's selling the whole car, and if I wasn't already hoarding two titanium MSPs at my house I would probably be withdrawing $700 about now lol

OH scott... i'm thinking about this now. for the simple fact that it seems to have parts I can swap onto the white protege..

The price on it is basically what someone would pay for only a tranny.. I really can't go any less than the $700 on it.. She's worth that.. What all are you needing for the white one.. Might have some extras laying around for ya too

The price on it is basically what someone would pay for only a tranny.. I really can't go any less than the $700 on it.. She's worth that.. What all are you needing for the white one.. Might have some extras laying around for ya too

Shoot me a text and we will talk.

I wouldn't mind scoring the kick plates off any MSP. Would have bought them from a wrecker that's local but the yard lost my business. I'd buy it but no place to store. GLWS.

i've thought about it. i'll buy it. i''ll send you a deposit this week if you're good with that, so i can arrange me coming to pickup.

Latest posts

Back