**2002 SUBARU WRX WAGON *** Very good condition, ALL STOCK - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
**2002 SUBARU WRX WAGON *** Very good condition, ALL STOCK

Hello Members,

Details:

Year : 2002
Model: Impreza WRX Sport Wagon
Color: Platinum Silver
Motor: EJ20 ( NO LEAKS - NO SMOKE from Turbo)
Trans: 4EAT (shifts great, no heistation or slips)
Vin: JF1GG29612H822586
Bottom: Very clean under carriage, no rust.
Price : $5750 (Or any reasonable offer)
Auto CK: Scored a 67 out of 34-58

Service History : Farrish Subaru Fairfax VA. till Nov 11, 2012, New front pads, rear rotor/pads new, tires have a ton of meat left, radiator flushed, oil changed.

In a nut shell, the little Rex is in great condition, looks like it had a small bit of rust behind the rear passenger quarter that was repaired and painted, which we all know it's prone on those years. The front bumper has some scrapes and driver front lower corner looks like it got run into a curb and got dented in (will try and push back out if I can) Otherwise it's just some scratches on the top of the rear spoiler and small bumps here and there nothing major. Over all I would rate it about a 7.5 out of 10 for exterior. interior is in fantastic condition 9 out of 10, but the center console is abit "loose" and cup holder is sticking and will not pop out on first push. Other then that just missing the left/right rear headrests, inlaws could not find them so I assume they are lost.

What it will need:

1. A/C compressor does not engage as of 11/15/13, I'm guessing clutch is gone
2. Rear Left/right head rest missing.

Other wise the rex is a great little driver that someone will enjoy and be happy to own, now it just needs a driver.!

ANY questions let me know, but I would like to get this Wagon sold soon.

Thanks.

List Date: 11/15/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **2002 SUBARU WRX WAGON *** Very good condition, ALL STOCK
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
I would like to get this car sold asap, (very motivated) as it was given to me from in-laws and I already have 3 cars 2 being subaru's so definately don't need another, if you know of anyone who could use this little Rex...PLEASE send them my way. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back