2002 subaru wrx wagon * ready for winter - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
2002 SUBARU WRX WAGON * READY FOR WINTER

Hello Members,

The WRX is officially available for sale, I cancelled the last listing because we were going to keep it as a spare winter vehicle however the wife (financial manager) does not concure with my decision due to the taxes, insurance etc and Mom wants it out of her driveway.

I'm not going to go through all the specs, I'm assuming since your looking at this you know about the WRX. So simply it's in great running condition minus the a/c that was working now it's not, I'm assuming it's either the relay or clutch I simply haven't had time to go over and check it out so with that said, the Rex has no leaks, no smoking, turbo spools perfectly, transmission shifts great, everything in the car works! got the cupholder unstuck had some sticky goop keeping it from popping out all set now.

New rear rotor/pads, front pads, oil changed, radiator flushed, 100K service was done at 116K.

It's priced for a quick sale, please check around and you will know you will not find another one in this condition and dealer serviced for what I'm asking. It accounts for the A/C compressor/dryer if it needs to be replaced. Otherwise it just needs a new owner and a lucky one at that, great car and for "cheap". NEED IT SOLD by December 7th.

Thanks.

List Date: 11/27/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 SUBARU WRX WAGON * READY FOR WINTER
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back