2002 Protege 5. PART OUT

I have a Black 02 Mazda Protege5. It's a manual transmission w/ 120K miles.

My engine stopped working a year ago. I forget what exactly the mechanic told me was wrong, but it was something within the engine that broke. The car was running great before this happened, and I drove it for for 60K miles. I have already purchased a new car, and this car has been sitting in my driveway.

I'm willing to sell any part. You may need to come and remove it yourself though, if I am unable to do so myself. If you want a pic of any part in particular, let me know.

Everything is on a best offer basis. I think its easiest to make offers on this page so everyone can keep track, but feel free to PM me as well.

Please bear in mind, I lost the paperwork for this car over the past year. I have the keys, and the remote though. If you want to purchase the entire car, you can, but probably won't be able to get it registered. You can part it out yourself, or use the parts.

My ebay username is w00dy189 I have 19 positive feedback.

My location is North Bergen, NJ 07047

Some prices are negotiable... MAKE ME AN OFFER
ALL PRICES ARE FOR PICKUP... SHIPPING EXTRA!!

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Pricing

Hi could you work out a package deal for the transmission ,axles and the rear hatch interior panels including the spare tire cover ? I would need shipping to Florida as well. Thanks.

do you have the front end wheel/fender plastic liners? Please let me know, thanks!

Do you still have the wheels? If so, how much do you want and can you please also tell me the spec of the wheels? I am looking for 16X7 5-100. Thanks.

Back