2002 P5 What is it worth?

I'm looking to sell my '02 P5 soon. I am asking $4000 for it. It's all stock.
Engine runs great. Everything works. Body has some rust.

Would also welcome advice on selling it.

Attachments

• P5 12 (1).jpg
    P5 12 (1).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 452
  • P5 12 (2).jpg
    P5 12 (2).jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 440
  • P5 12 (3).jpg
    P5 12 (3).jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 450
  • P5 12 (5).jpg
    P5 12 (5).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 438
  • P5 12 (7).jpg
    P5 12 (7).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 446
$4000 is fair. It's stock, looks well maintained, and has super low mileage for a 10 year old car. The only thing working against you is the rust, so you might need to come down on the price a bit because of that. Other than that, looks like a nice P5!

If you blue book it the car is worth over 5k with rust and minor leaks etc. so 4k is giving someone a deal and you shouldn't accept any less....if the rust is only as bad as what you have pictured though...more cosmetic damage will bring it down to the 4000 range, roughly a little higher.

I was tempted to have the rust repaired but I didn't think it would be worth it. I just hate to see this expand further.

The rusty areas are in the typical spots on the wheel wells. Anyone have this fixed and how much might it cost?
I know you can buy replacement panels but I think that would be the least of the expense.

I was tempted to have the rust repaired but I didn't think it would be worth it. I just hate to see this expand further.

The rusty areas are in the typical spots on the wheel wells. Anyone have this fixed and how much might it cost?
I know you can buy replacement panels but I think that would be the least of the expense.

Replacing the whole panel can be costly. You'd just have to grind it, sand it, fill it, shape it, sand again, primer, and paint. Or something like that ha. But I think you can get away with selling it as is for more than what you're asking. So you asking price should stick firm

Back