2000 Protege DX Suspension

Just installed Eibach Pro Kit with Tokico Blues. Getting ready to have it aligned. Question, are the offset alignment bolts really required for alignment to be correct? I have the Eibach set for the front. Do I need a set for the back? I think I saw some by Intralox and maybe Ingal.

Hmmmm

BUMP!

I dunno man but lemme know what you find out about all this... I'm about to do the same exact Install on MY 00' DX lol. Tokico HP blues with Eibach Pro-Kit. Anything is much appreciated :)!

Nah .. I dont think you need them with the Eibach..you only need them if your goin to lower around 2" or more

Handles Great-Do It!

usnsailorjeoff said:
BUMP!

I dunno man but lemme know what you find out about all this... I'm about to do the same exact Install on MY 00' DX lol. Tokico HP blues with Eibach Pro-Kit. Anything is much appreciated :)!

Well, I had it aligned. They said I didn't need the offset bolts. Visually, the back looks like it has too much negative camber but it handles fantastic at all speeds. I do a lot of highway driving and this thing is tight. 25MPH on/off ramps at 50MPH now. Just need more power to utilize the suspension.

My suggestion is that you plan ahead and get the good front swaybar links like the AWR's. The mounting location is different on the Tokicos so the swaybar doesn't sit correct with stock end links. You may have trouble removing both the front and rear end links so be ready to replace the rears as well. Also, you might want to cut off some of the rubber bump stop at each strut. I didn't cut mine and I think it is restricting strut compression at times.

Good Luck!

Back