Not open for further replies.

2088 MSP

PS!
Potential Scammer!
:
03.5 silver MSP
1. First is a "Stealth Gatling" SOLD

2. Next is a "Tuxedo angel"
Practically new set of buffed sedan headlights + 2.8" lens "noName" D2S Projectors + D2S 6000K 55Watt HID kit + H4 Hi/Lo relay harness + 90mm white "angel eye"

SOLD

again, same as above completely plug and play, additionally just splice the halo inverters to your parking lights.

2012-09-27144213.jpg

C360_2012-09-2714-43-30.jpg

C360_2012-09-2714-43-51.jpg

C360_2012-09-2714-44-04.jpg

all together:
C360_2012-09-2714-31-43.jpg

Last edited:
Those stealth ones are exactly what ive been looking for, right when my car decides to take a dive and I dont have the funds :/ someone is going to get an awesome pair of headlights. GLWS.

I want it

How much shipped to 80204? The stealth ones

good job on these man! can't wait to see them make some good looking proteges take it to the next level!

Dam, I didn't expect to see so many people interested in the stealth ones. But everybody is just a little late, I got a deposit on the stealth oes like within minutes of me posting the thread. But not to worry if the deal falls thru on Sunday I will let everybody know.

Also a BIG ninja edit!! The price on the white ones changed dramatically from 350 to 250!! Sorry that was my typo rushing while making the thread. And BTW the tuxedo headlights are in a better shape too.

damn i pmd right away too :/ well pm me back about second ones? intersted on those i guess for the price

think i can pull them off with my white rx8 wheels umm

im prett sure if u do the will sell asap. if ones on here sold. its cool pm me back lets work something out on the second set. I think i can work with those since i have white rx-8 wheels on the p5. if not i guess they could be opened and done all black eventuall?

I don't know how, but if you can get the materials this cheap, I say you get AMM and just keep building them. Because the kit alone from TRS minus headlight housings is 350ish....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back