Sedan Retrofit Headlights w/H1 Mini Projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank3

Asian Persuasion <><
Contributor
:
2010 Mazda5 GT
Had the retrofit bug lately and went ahead and did two sets of lights to see which ones I would like better on my P5. I prefer to keep the stock look of the P5 headlights, so these sedan retrofits are up for sale.

The headlights are brand new aftermarket units and have been retrofitted with H1 Mini Projectors w/Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds and have Bixenon function. I've tested the solenoids to the cutoff shields for both projectors and they work fine. These lights will also include the glare shields, bulb holders, and two H4 bulbs. They will NOT include HID bulbs or ballasts. These require an H1 HID kit to work. If these are going on a P5, you can retain usage of the halogen high beam bulb in addition to the bixenon high beams for extra lighting. I would recommend getting an H7 HID Relay Harness, 9005/9006 High Beam Splitters, and then adapters for the solenoid connection.

If you have a sedan:

Just to note, the bulb holder clips for the H1 bulbs will be included, but only one was installed when I took the pics. These lights have not been properly aimed so please keep that in mind and use the aiming screws on the back to do so - there are vertical and horizontal adjustment screws on the back of each headlight. I sealed up both headlights, but if you want to fine tune the beams/cutoff, you'll need to bake them open again.

They're all boxed up and ready go! If payment is made prior to 2 PM on Mon-Fri, I should be able to ship them the same day either UPS Ground or USPS. Now on to the pics - any questions, please shoot me a PM or post here.

SOLD! Thanks :)

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg