2.0t03speed's 08.5 CWP MS3

What the... I've been away too long! Very nice!! Them numbers piss me off! Assuming the tranny can handle all that??

What the... I've been away too long! Very nice!! Them numbers piss me off! Assuming the tranny can handle all that??

the stock trans hasn't been broken yet and we have cars making 800whp. it's so nice not to have a s*** g-series transmission.

the stock trans hasn't been broken yet and we have cars making 800whp. it's so nice not to have a s*** g-series transmission.

LOLOL I'm on my 4th and only *around* 300hp. LAWLZ.

BTW, Ryan, did you see that I, too, have another on the way? And, yes, it's Kori before you assume it's Ranelle or someone else.

don't you have apex seals to destroy heheheheheh

My apex seals cost more than your turbo :p

Actually, not really, but maybe..? Besides, everyone knows boost in = apex seals out. As long as I stay away from the boost I'm good. Trying to get back to VA one of these years. Maybe I'll see this beast in person. Although by then the new 300 hp, AWD MS3 monster may be out, LOL!

My apex seals cost more than your turbo :p

Actually, not really, but maybe..? Besides, everyone knows boost in = apex seals out. As long as I stay away from the boost I'm good. Trying to get back to VA one of these years. Maybe I'll see this beast in person. Although by then the new 300 hp, AWD MS3 monster may be out, LOL!

how much were the apex seals and they better come with a warranty!!!

Back