2.0t03speed's 08.5 CWP MS3

2.0t03speed

:
08.5 CWP Speed 3
Hi guys i just want to make this thread to show my progress with my newly acquired gen juan CWP MS3. The car has 110k on the chassis and 4k on the pu motor (feb 2013)

Current Mods

Engine:
PG Turbo Kit with Borgwarner S360
HTP 4" Intake
HTP 51R Battery Tray
CFM Oil Cap Breather
SSP Primary EGR Delete
SSP Secondary EGR Delete
Corksport Oil Catch Can
Fumoto Oil drain Valve
SURE 1/8" IM Tig
SURE 1/8" TB Tig
NGK 1 Step Colder Plugs (.25 Gap)
HKS CBE
PG Under Motor Piping kit w/ Treadstone TR8
GFB Respons 50/50 BOV
Tokay V1 Injector Seals (Waiting to Install)
KMD Fuel Pump Internals
4-Port EBCS
Cobb V3 Accessport (Self tune)
SP63 Ported Intake Mani
3 Bar Map Sensor w/ SP63 pigtail
Aquamist HFS-3 Meth Kit (Dual 1.2mm Nozzles)
Howerton Engineering Dual 2 Gallon Tank/Pump enclosure

Drivetrain:
Act clutch
Act Flywheel
CP-E Stage II Rear Motor Mount
Corksport Passenger Side Mount
Corksport Transmission Mount Insert

Interior:
Ralco Short Throw Shifter
Corksport Shifter Base Bushings

Exterior:
DDM Tuning 5k low beams
DDM Tuning 5k Fog Lights
Cp-e Towplate
Ray's Engineering Gramlight's 57F 18x8.5 +37 in front +40 in the rear
8mm Spacers in front
5mm Spacers in rear
Ray's Engineering Black Lug Nuts
Dunlop Direzza ZII's 245/40 R18

Suspension:
Fortune Auto Coilovers
Moog shorter front endlinks
Dominant Engineering Rear Camber Arms
Corksport Rear Sway Bar
GT Spec Rear Tie Bar
EBC Yellow Pads
Centric High Carbon Rotors
Goodridge Speed Bleeders
Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines

Most recent photos:

14288220190_4175246443_b.jpg

14270126365_4fe1a50310_b.jpg

14294207029_53f0246f86_b.jpg

1979890_1452107105053863_8002575895194859176_n.jpg

10636057_354187028073015_7891040660142328615_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some photos of the ddm tuning kits.

Boxes inside of a box.
IMG_2974.jpg

5k Low beams 3k Foglights
IMG_2975.jpg

All the boxes taken out and lined up
IMG_2976.jpg

3k Fog Bulbs
IMG_2977.jpg

5k Low Bulbs
IMG_2978.jpg

All the ballast's are 35w
IMG_2979.jpg

The slim ballasts
IMG_2980.jpg

Well i got the bpv and the sri installed tonight. Here are some pic's. I'm running the blue spring with 2 shims and it seems to do the job(i'm not getting any flutter). Boost is holding rock solid at 15-16 psi and my wot fuel pressure hasn't changed a bit(1650-1800psi). i'm going to hold off on installing the tip until i get fp internals. I feel lucky that my stock internals can even handle this.

Bpv Disassembled look at how dirty everything is. Before i disassembled everything i tested the bpv by hand and it was definitely sticking.
IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

Fully cleaned piston
IMG_2991.jpg

This is what i used to grease the piston and the housing.
IMG_2989.jpg

My hands were super dirty so i didn't have a chance to take a picture before re-Assembly.
IMG_2993.jpg

Here is the tip that i'm going to install later.
IMG_2994.jpg

Here is the sri look at how dirty it is.
IMG_2995.jpg

After a rag, some simple green, and some elbow grease i was able to get it mostly clean.
IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

I'm really happy with the bpv and sri combo. The bpv isn't super loud and the sri got rid of my rich spot i was having at wot below 4500rpm. i can't wait till i get a ap,internals and a etune w/meth & e-85. These cars really don't take much to go fast.

EDIT: FIRST! (Unless you count the loser OP replying to his own thread before anyone else did.)

Are you bumping your own build thread? The one that no one else has commented on? Loser! Hell even looking at the pictures, no one wanted to park their car near yours.

Last edited:
And more importantly, what changed between March 11 and April 1??? Is this a joke Ryan?! Oh Ha! April Fools! Hahahahah!! NO! This is serious forum! We take ourselves seriously! Nothing real to contribute to your own build thread?!!? You should be banned! Post reported! Go on over to the slammed thread!

EDIT: FIRST! (Unless you count the loser OP replying to his own thread before anyone else did.)

Are you bumping your own build thread? The one that no one else has commented on? Loser! Hell even looking at the pictures, no one wanted to park their car near yours.
LOL yes i'm bumping my own thread with updates. Which is more then i can say for your sorry ass.

And more importantly, what changed between March 11 and April 1??? Is this a joke Ryan?! Oh Ha! April Fools! Hahahahah!! NO! This is serious forum! We take ourselves seriously! Nothing real to contribute to your own build thread?!!? You should be banned! Post reported! Go on over to the slammed thread!

in between the 11th and now i've installed hid's,swapped trans fluid,picked up a spin on oil filter conversion, and ordered a jbr shift plate and weight.

Last edited:
This isn't built related but i was finally able to pick one of these mazdaspeed banners up after years of searching.
Mazdabanners001_zps4928b54a.jpg

lol i did that before i went across the street to the weekly mazda meet. I wanted some solo shots haha. Here are some from the meet, and yes we now have our weekly meets at Hall Mazda. There were way more local guys there then what you see in those 2 shots.

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

Last edited:
this thread is need of some love. i updated the op to show some new mods and some new pictures from yesterday. Suspension still needs to be adjusted more and i have a appointment setup on Thursday to get the car aligned.

Its people like preferio or whatever his username is, that makes people not join or leave forums. Theres nothing wrong with posting updates on things you have done. Even if people didn't post, they are still viewing the thread. I mean thats what I do, I've been on this site on and off for 4 or 5 months before I made an account yesterday. I don't understand the hate people have for one another when we all enjoy and have the same passion for this certian car make. Car looks good 2.0 except for the gas cap cover lol no offense.

Its people like preferio or whatever his username is, that makes people not join or leave forums. Theres nothing wrong with posting updates on things you have done. Even if people didn't post, they are still viewing the thread. I mean thats what I do, I've been on this site on and off for 4 or 5 months before I made an account yesterday. I don't understand the hate people have for one another when we all enjoy and have the same passion for this certian car make. Car looks good 2.0 except for the gas cap cover lol no offense.

lol chris (perferio) wasn't being serious. Thats my boy hahaa he loves to bust my chops and same for me i bust his balls all the time. Gas door is stock if i ever get a good deal on a paint matched one i'll swap it out, but it's really low on my priority list.

just plastidip it and watch all the spilled gas melt it every time you refill

looks niiice. funny thing is my boy just bought a modded MS3 from the original owner in CPW also ahah. 32k on the clock with plenty of goodies on it. original owner claimed 380 something WHP, but i want my boy to dyno it himself to be sure how much power hes putting down. thing is wicked quick though, and turbo spools almost instantly.

Back