18" Wheels

My MSP rims with the tires are actually taller than the 18's with the tires. I usually get around 30 miles to the gallon.

Love the 18's guys. Really like those rims you got Haze20....what kind are they?

Thanks man. They are Enkei RPO3's in the SBC finish. They look alot better in person.

Here is a couple more.... HP Evo 18x8 with 225/40/18

rim.jpg

side.jpg

99 Pro said:
Will a 18 x 7 rim with +42mm offset fit on a Protege sedan?

Would this work fellas? According to Rishies fitment recipe it should cause the sedans can run 2-3mm less than the P5. So if the rims are 18 x 7 with 42mm offset, and then running a 215/35/18 tire might work??? Please help.

Hey guys nice wheels,

I was looking for some 17s and I wanted to know what size tire i should get for them to have a nice snugg fit without any adjustments. I want to replace my stock rims.
This is for a 2001 protege ES.

THELEGENDJP said:
Hey guys nice wheels,

I was looking for some 17s and I wanted to know what size tire i should get for them to have a nice snugg fit without any adjustments. I want to replace my stock rims.
This is for a 2001 protege ES.
215/40-17

Wouldn't 40's leave to much space? I believe I saw a pic in here with the same tires and didnt look right to me.
I kind of want it more close so it looks full.

If you aren't going to drop your car, stay with 16s. 17s will never look right on stock suspension, no matter what size tire you use.

wrong, mine are 17's --205 50. I think they look fine with stock ride height. look at my avatar

Back