100K MP5 Club

I bought mine with 203,800. Hope it keeps running well. Though I am smoking on cold starts. I think I might need new valve seals.

at 223k ive got to keep the car for the rest of is life. It'd kill me to never know how long the engine/transmission will last. I love my p5! 300k is the current goal!

Just hit 123,456 I put on 111,111 since November.... Shes still going strong even with a car accident in her!

well lol being 11 years old now mine has 149k almost 150k on er rolls now and still as reliable and cheap to maintain as ever but i had a 96 sentra go over 330k(bought at 276k) before i sold it to my neighbor who drove it to almost 500,000 before selling it again. the only issue that car ave the 2 of us was an oil leak, that was over almost 4 years of ownership between the 2 of us

Last edited:
Just rolled over 100k (KMs) a couple weeks ago, got it at 74911, been an interesting ride so far...

Breaking 100K...

I'm currently at approx 103,500 and still running strong !. Will be changing the valve cover gasket soon as small amount of oil is leaking. Other than that, she is mechanically purring and always ready to stalk with her many upgrades !. Love my Pro5 (cabpatch)

Last edited:
I'm now at 198,000 and still going. Just got a few bugs to workout and it'll be as good as new.

Just retired 1 P5 @ ~160k (miles) and bought another with the same. Retired one due to massive amounts of rust, other than that it worked fine. The newer one has barely any rust and a few niggles but nothing out of the ordinary for an 11 year old car about to hit 260,000 km.

I recently bought my P5 and I just broke 132,000. Does have a rear main seal going out and 5th gear syncro issues, but other then that drives pretty well

148K here, and still running and shifting great. The suspension needs some work though, I'm getting a clunk from the front end over bumps, and something rattling in the back. I'm also replacing the motor mounts this weekend, the passenger side one is busted.

Just bought my first Mazda used back in November. Manual Silver 2003 P5 with 210,000 miles already on it for $1995. 90% of those miles were highway with the previous owner doing 80 miles of highway driving every day for almost 10 years. Now its at 216k and with new ignition coils she's driving near perfect! I would love to make it to 300k, but if she only goes to 250 I'll be happy.

Back