08-10 mazda5 fog light bezels ???

Exactly! Might have to order em, or use the ol' Dremel and open up the hole considering they are an additional $20 per.

Last edited:
just bought some from rock auto for 37.78 shipped for the pair
Are you saying you bought the pair of fog light bezels from Rockauto, shipped, for <$38? If yes, please post part number!

I just got the bezels in today. The only issue is that it looks like there is a trim piece that goes on the outside of the hole. The hole measures 4.25 inches wide and 4 inches in height. I am researching a fog light now that will fit.
excuse the ignorance but what do you mean by 4" in height? Maybe I should ask what is the diameter of the fog light opening? Is it a circular opening or oblong (requiring you to use the ring since the piece is not flat)? Pics of the bezel with ruler would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Driving-Light-Cover-Front-Driver-Side-Black-LH-Left-Hand-Car-Auto-C29150C21A-/00/$(KGrHqR,!l!E5YKZcNe2BOWGPVUQYg~~60_1.JPG

this is what you want
the silver trim part is not included

KGrHqRlE5YKZcNe2BOWGPVUQYg60_1.jpg

Are you saying you bought the pair of fog light bezels from Rockauto, shipped, for <$38? If yes, please post part number!

excuse the ignorance but what do you mean by 4" in height? Maybe I should ask what is the diameter of the fog light opening? Is it a circular opening or oblong (requiring you to use the ring since the piece is not flat)? Pics of the bezel with ruler would be appreciated. Thanks.

yes sir rockauto's price was the best

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php

you will have to search mazda then click on 2010 then select 5 , body exterior, bumper insert

part # VARIOUS MFR Part # MA1039104 More Information About this Part {#C29150C11A}
Fog Lamp Cover; w/Fog Lamps; RH Front insert

you will also have to buy lh side
Fantastic! Thanks. Whoever does this first need to find a cheaper alternative for the ring insert, $20 each is ridiculous.

Rat240, that is a slick looking bezel.

SilentNoise, the opening is oblong. I ordered the trim rings because I don't want to cut these bezels. The factory fog with a 3000 or 6000k HID might be my next move. Other than the PIAA 910, at $300, I haven't found a light with the dimensions I need.

Darn. The Cibies are 3" diameter so they won't fit... Or I have a lot of space to fill in. Looks like I may have to make something out of the current ones. I was really hoping I can avoid that..

i might try this out
. buy an ebay mazda6 fog light
. use the fog light , wire harness , and oem style switch
P1010472copy.jpg

P1010475copy.jpg

the switch would fit near the head light switch

so i ended up going with some 4inch fog lights i found at orileys
check it out still need to wire the switch but ill probably go with a 4 pin relay and use the head light as a switch

Last edited:
so i ended up going with some 4inch fog lights i found at orileys
check it out still need to wire the switch but ill probably go with a 4 pin relay and use the head light as a switch

DSCN3358.jpg
Have a pic viewing it from the top and back? Btw, what kind of fogs are they?

i mounted the fog light using the lower tab on the bezel and used two zipties for the side tabs
this is what i bought http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/d...lazer+International&mc=BLZ&pt=N0393&ppt=C0335

daytime pic
temporary-47.jpg

i just got done with wiring the kit to a 4 pin relay and using the head light as the trigger for the fog lights
so basically when the head lights are switched on the fog lights turn on no need for a switch

http://www.mp3car.com/the-faq-emporium/117895-faq-relays-how-they-work-and-how-to-wire-it-up.html

nice work

Ditto! The fit is on the money. Are you gonna get the silver rings to finish it off? If so, the would look good painted black. I look forward to seeing some night time pics. I ordered some yellow Mazda 6 fog lights to try in mine. I will take a few pics when I`m done with mine.

Back