08-10 mazda5 fog light bezels ???

rat240

:
2010 mazda5
I would like to know if any ones bought them or can buy just the driver and passenger bezels

Ordered them up! Thanks for the link. Now it's time order a light that not only fits, but is truly functional. I hear the factory ones are subpar.

Subscribed for updates...

Did you buy extra switchgear for the dash too?
The fog light install guide shows that the switch is on the turn stalk (I think the right stalk). You need to rePlace the whole thing (maybe I'm wrong). A simple flip/toggle switch on the dash works for me.

Ah ok. I'd just shove a switch in too, but I'm sure I could find a proper stalk without too much trouble.

When I get the bezels in, I will definitely take measurements. I am hoping to run a nice PIAA or Hella in the opening. For wiring, I'm just gonna use the wiring/switches that come with the lights. I have used PIAA in the past and their stuff is high quality.

I just got the bezels in today. The only issue is that it looks like there is a trim piece that goes on the outside of the hole. The hole measures 4.25 inches wide and 4 inches in height. I am researching a fog light now that will fit.

Back