07-09 Mazdaspeed 3 Protege Garage Exhaust Manifold V1 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get it to you before the weekend.
I will let you know when it arrives.
Thanks you again. Kind of crazy you still had this. I am just so pleased to be doing this intall at the same time as the turbo.
last time i pulled the exhaust manifold anyways. just easier to lift out both after unbolting downpipe and oil coolant lines etc.
I will put new reflective tape on the firewall too and clean all that up.

As i said pretty excited. you kinda have made my day !!

I will let you know when it arrives.
Thanks you again. Kind of crazy you still had this. I am just so pleased to be doing this intall at the same time as the turbo.
last time i pulled the exhaust manifold anyways. just easier to lift out both after unbolting downpipe and oil coolant lines etc.
I will put new reflective tape on the firewall too and clean all that up.

As i said pretty excited. you kinda have made my day !!

Lol I'm surprised I had it this long too. I wish I could have used it on mine, but at the time the house seemed like the better idea. How much whp are you looking for? When I sold mine 400 was reaching. Now it seems somewhat normal. I definitely miss the MS3.

Lol I'm surprised I had it this long too. I wish I could have used it on mine, but at the time the house seemed like the better idea. How much whp are you looking for? When I sold mine 400 was reaching. Now it seems somewhat normal. I definitely miss the MS3.
i dont have any idea what its running anymore.
i dont know what my signature says these days. But my car is fully bolted and tuned. from all MMs to coilovers to trunk bracing
running a stage 3 custom tune on 97 0ctane.
The next stage should be able to throw a rod and allow me to build a motor.
But 450 can be done with this turbo and i expect to hang out at 400 whp.
thats hard enough to get moving already. pretty much a highway roll on car.
Kids are grown and all is well so i can have fun with my little indulgence.
Just ordered some anodized pulleys from Corksport. why not, right?
i will send you a picture when i am done with this last project.
Eric

I would like you to know . i rec'd and opened. the manifold arrived in perfect condition.
i am 100% pleased with every bit of the exchange.
Thank you very much.
if i ever get the car back together ha ha, i will send a picture of the engine bay.
Best regards
eric

also i was trying to leave a five star feedback on my purchase. its harder then i thought. if you have anyone questioning whether or not you are trustworthy they can pm me.

also i was trying to leave a five star feedback on my purchase. its harder then i thought. if you have anyone questioning whether or not you are trustworthy they can pm me.

Thank you. I'm glad everything went smoothly and you received it when they said you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back