07-09 Mazdaspeed 3 Protege Garage Exhaust Manifold V1 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverspeed03

Boost Junky
:
2008 MS3
07-09 Mazdaspeed 3 Protege Garage Exhaust Manifold V1

Fits 07-09 MS3. This is version 1 of the Protege Garage exhaust manifolds. Never installed. Works only with MS3's with FMIC. May consider shipping.

List Date: 11/15/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 07-09 Mazdaspeed 3 Protege Garage Exhaust Manifold V1
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Thats a reasonable response !
: )

any news on shipping? do you have paypal?
i will send you 275 right now all included.

paypal? 305?

i can send you PP as soon as you wish> btw did you have either of the 2 gaskets?

That's cool. Let me know when you send it and I'll drop it off at ups after work and pm you the tracking number. I don't have a gasket and it didn't come with one.

That's cool. Let me know when you send it and I'll drop it off at ups after work and pm you the tracking number. I don't have a gasket and it didn't come with one.
no problem about gaskets. since i am replacing my k04 again with a slightly more efficient corksport turbo i am pretty stoked about getting the whole exhaust side done finally.
paypal address please? i can send money tonight. Maybe you can ship by the weekend?

I might start tearing the car down sunday and getting ready.
Thanks for being so helpful
Eric Rapp
33 perrin st apt C
Fairport NY 14450

please be sure no signature is required. if they can leave in the garage or on the porch is fine with me

no problem about gaskets. since i am replacing my k04 again with a slightly more efficient corksport turbo i am pretty stoked about getting the whole exhaust side done finally.
paypal address please? i can send money tonight. Maybe you can ship by the weekend?

I might start tearing the car down sunday and getting ready.
Thanks for being so helpful
Eric Rapp
33 perrin st apt C
Fairport NY 14450

please be sure no signature is required. if they can leave in the garage or on the porch is fine with me

You've been a pleasure to deal with yourself. Shouldn't be a problem to ship it by then and I'll make sure that there's no signature required. Silverspeed03@hotmail.com is my PayPal address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back