03.5 Blazin yellow MSP partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the exhaust manifold? If so if it's in good condition and if you have a pic and reasonable price PM me! I'm highly in need of one. Thanks!!

Do you have the stock MSP shifter? I didnt see that you sold it. PM me price and shipping to 92126. Thanks

Whats the spec on the msp ones vs. Reg protege ones?
The RB msp front swaybar is 25mm. Not sure about a regular protege?
Do you still have the exhaust manifold? If so if it's in good condition and if you have a pic and reasonable price PM me! I'm highly in need of one. Thanks!!
it's sold
Do you have the stock MSP shifter? I didnt see that you sold it. PM me price and shipping to 92126. Thanks
yeah it's sold. It's at the bottom of the list, just sold it a coupl weeks back

Disco,

I had pm'ed you a while ago about getting the whole front end (hood, fenders, and bumper cover). I finally have a place to store all of it if you want it out of your way. Give me a call.

Tom

Do you still have the factory MSP radio (KDC-MP919)?
no it was broke when I got the car
How's the radiator?
it's sold
A lot to look through. Do you still have L & R rear calipers?
those are sold
Disco,

I had pm'ed you a while ago about getting the whole front end (hood, fenders, and bumper cover). I finally have a place to store all of it if you want it out of your way. Give me a call.

Tom
Pm'd you

Still got some parts left guys!
Updated list of parts that have been SOLD:
Side markers, shift knob, washer kit, lower grill, door sills, headlight supports, ecu cover, DF inner wheel plastic cover, egr tube, cup holder(shifter bezel), inside DR door handle, shift boot, Ebrake boot, TURBO KIT(rad+intercooler, rad brackets, turbo, wga, oil+coolent lines+ oil cooler, exhaust mani+shield, S+J pipe, hot+cold pipes, air box, MAF, BPV+hose, MSP ecu, ac condensor), PR door complete, rear strut hats, front A pillars, Engine, headlights, RB springs, climate controls, insturment cluster, wheel center caps, coolant reservior, engine harness, glove box cover, fog deletes, msp engine cover, R skirt, hood latch, msp pedals, dual cat, both O2 sensors, dash bezel, rear cross member, bumper cover, pass axle assm, bump stops, spare tire and cover, dipstick, DS jam sill, coilpacks+plug wires, DS rear caliper, DS front caliper, TRANNY, DS door, DS fender, 03.5 LIP, PS rear view mirror, radio bezel, grill, pr seat belt assm, horn, sub brackets, Pass ABS sensor, Driver's side hub and axle, pass window switch bezel, brake booster line, sub encloser kit, fuel pump, fuel pump assembly, dimmer switch, seat covers set, radio pocket, ac compressor, rear MM, shifter, shifter plate, shifter link arms, master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, clutch line, throttle cable, gas-brake-clutch pedals, pressure plate-clutch disc, flywheel, starter, 03.5 spoiler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back